Department of Mathematics & Scientific Computing, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur is organizing an Online Workshop on Recent Trends in Information Security & Blockchain Technology from April 28 to May 2, 2021.
The main goal of e-workshop is to supply lectures and coaching within the applications space of knowledge safety on an actual platform.
The institute got here into existence on August 7, 1986, as Regional Engineering College Hamirpur in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India. It was a joint enterprise of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. On June 26, 2002, the institute was awarded the standing of the deemed college and upgraded right into a National Institute of Technology.
Table of Contents
- Cryptographic primitives
- Information safety protocols and structure
- private and non-private key cryptography
- code-based cryptography
- understanding blockchain technology
- analysis scope and applications in blockchain
- authentication methods and cryptanalysis,
- Time reminiscence tradeoff assault on cryptanalysis and Intrusion detection system.
Who can Apply?
Science and Engineering Students, Researchers, Teachers, Industry and Practicing Engineers, Scientists in R&D Labs.
- Students (UG/ PG/ Ph.D.): Rs. 200/-
- Participants from Academia/ R&D Labs: Rs. 500/-
- Participants from Industry: Rs. 1,000/-
The registration charges may be paid by way of SBI Collect.
To register for the workshop, click here. The final date to register is April 27, 2021.
For full notification, click on the link beneath.
Online Workshop on Recent Trends in Information Security & Blockchain Technology by NIT Hamirpur
For more such alternatives, check below:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.