Pantheon Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Pantheon is hiring freshers for the Associate Software Engineer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard, and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security, and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams on one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Pantheon Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||Pantheon|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E / B.Tech – Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math related|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021, 2022 Batches|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Read More: Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2022
Pantheon Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Pantheon is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Associate Software Engineer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong fundamental knowledge of computer systems and web systems.
- Coding experience in an object-orienting, command line, or open source programming language (for example Golang/Python/bash coding)
- Education in Operating System Foundations
- Exposure to Data structures and algorithms
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or equivalent
- Work alongside Engineers on a globally distributed and rapidly growing infrastructure to improve its performance and capabilities
- Deliver an amazing experience for our customers
- Contribute to delivering new products and features of Pantheon Platform.
- Learn about and be part of new features like Decoupled Sites and Edge Computing while contributing to Pantheon’s work in these areas
- Work on cutting edge technologies like GCP / Kubernetes / Terraform / GoLang / Python / Node.js / Framework building / CircleCI etc
Read More: SAP Off Campus Drive 2022
- Secure web development (HTTP request/response, CDN, TLS certificates)
- Cloud Platforms (GCP, AWS)
Pantheon Off Campus Hiring Process:
- CV ShortListing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Pantheon Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Pantheon Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Pantheon Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Read More: Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022
Documents for Pantheon Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Read More: IQVIA Off Campus Drive 2022
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
Pantheon Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Pantheon Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Pantheon Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Associate Software Engineer role at Pantheon is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Pantheon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, and related degrees.
4. What is the Selection Process of Pantheon?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What Job Location for Freshers at Pantheon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Associate Software Engineer role is in Bangalore as mentioned in the Job Description.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Pantheon?
Ans: The role open is – Associate Software Engineer Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Pantheon for the Associate Software Engineer role is ₹3.7-5.5 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Pantheon?
Ans: Not mentioned in the Job Description.
8. Is there any shift at Pantheon?
Ans: Not mentioned.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Pantheon?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the Job Description.