Paytm is conducting an Off-Campus Drive 2022 to hire freshers for the role of Frontend – Software Engineer. Interested candidates may apply for the off-campus drive 2022 by following the link given below of this article or by going to the official careers page of Paytm.
Paytm started the Digital Revolution in India. And it went on to become India’s leading Payments App. Today, more than 20 Million merchants & businesses are powered by Paytm to Accept Payments digitally. This is because more than 300 million Indians use Paytm to Pay at their stores. And that’s not all, the Paytm App is used to pay bills, do Recharges, Send money to friends & family, Book movies & travel tickets. With innovations to Financial services & products in the pipeline, this is but one of the milestones achieved towards our mission – to bring 500 million unserved and underserved Indians to the mainstream economy.
Job Description – Paytm Off-Campus Drive:
||Frontend – Software Engineer|
- Prior hands-on experience in building responsive web interfaces at scale for consumers in a product engineering setup
- Good understanding of XML, JSON, and Web Services, Front end frameworks/library such as ReactJS, Redux, Web standards, Responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility, SEO
Job Responsibilities for Frontend – Software Engineer:
- Responsible for the development of front-end applications and components for a consumer-facing eCommerce business having millions of customers
- Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of features and fixes.
- Coordinate with the backend engineers & designers.
- Responsible for creating POCs to design a scalable system.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- First of all, go to the Official Recruitment page by clicking here.
- Fill up your personal details such as –
- Upload your Resume
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone no
- Current Company
- Social Profiles
- Additional information
3. Now click on the Submit Application Button.
4. For more information about the job, go to the official notification page by clicking below.
*If you are shortlisted for the recruitment process you will be notified through email.