In this post, we have provided the possible questions and their solutions asked in the MyGov PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 Answers 2022. However, you may conduct your search for being assured about the answers.
Table of Contents
Before attempting the quiz participants are advised to go through the following Videos on Driving and Maintenance Tips. A Film on Driving Flaws and Maintenance Tips (in English) on https://youtu.be/Vd4v4iyowlA. A Film on Driving Flaws and Maintenance Tips (in Hindi)on https://youtu.be/VXhv7FhXDpw.
This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 120 seconds. These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank. Winners will be adjudged based on the maximum number of correct answers. In case of multiple participants have given the same number of correct answers, the winner will be selected by a Lucky Draw. The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz
Terms & Conditions of the Quiz:
The Quiz is being organized by the Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- The quiz shall open on 25th April 2022 at 00:01 hours and will close at 23:59 hours (IST) on 15th May 2022
- Entries received outside of these times/dates will not be valid.
- Participants can view their scores when the quiz concludes.
- Participants from all age groups will be allowed to contest the quiz. If the winner is not contactable within five (5) working days from the result announcement, he or she will be disqualified for the prize and the other winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted. Selection, reaching out to winners, and dispatch of the mentioned prize will be done by PCRA and MyGov will NOT be having any role in the aforesaid process.
- Organizers’ decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete, or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- Prizes: All participants will be given a digital Certificate of Participation. There will be One (1) winner for each week’s quiz provided that total participation in a weekly quiz exceeds 1000 participation. The winners will be announced at the end of each weekly quiz. The winner will be given a prize of INR 5000 which will be electronically transferred to the winner’s bank account upon receipt of the valid account and identification details.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- Participants are required to update their details like name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the Quiz and promotions by PCRA.
- PCRA at its discretion can review/ change the Terms and conditions of the quiz upon analysis of weekly quiz participation data.
Source: MyGov India
MyGov PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 – Start Date & Time:
25 Apr 2022, 12:01 am
MyGov PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 – End Date & Time:
15 May 2022, 11:59 pm
PCRA Conservation Quiz 10.0 – Questions & Answers:
Please Note: The questions & answers are provided for your reference. We do not encourage the students to use any wrong way to solve the questions.
Q1. In anaerobic respiration, the final electron acceptor can be_? –
- Answer – Pyruvate.
Q2. The world’s largest oil refinery operated by Reliance Petroleum is located at –
- Answer – Jamnagar
Q3. The world has the least amount of which of the following fuel types?
- There are roughly equal amounts of each of these fuels
- Answer – Oil
Q4. When is International Day for Preservation of Ozone Observed –
- September 5
- April 5
- September 16
- November 14
- Answer – September 16
Q5. What atmospheric layer has most of the clouds? –
- Answer – Troposphere
Q6. Which country has the world’s largest tidal power plant –
- South Korea
- Answer – South Korea
Q7. Which day is Earth day –
- April 22
- August 22
- October 31
- December 22
- Answer – April 22
Q8. Montreal protocol is related to the –
- Global warming
- Ozone layer depletion
- Sustainable development
- Food security
- Answer – Ozone layer depletion
Q9. Which of the following is not an example of non-biodegradable waste –
- Broken Glass
- Answer – Plastic
Q10. Which of the following will generate more light for the same wattage –
- Incandescent bulb
- Conventional tube light
- LED bulb
- Answer – LED bulb
MyGov Quiz Answers:
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|