Persistent Off-Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Fresher Engineers as iOS Developers: Persistent is hiring Engineers from the the 2021 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc.
Table of Contents
- Persistent Off-Campus Drive Details:
- Persistent Off-Campus Drive – Job Description:
- Persistent Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Persistent Off-Campus Drive?
- Documents for Persistent Off-Campus Drive:
- About Persistent:
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
Persistent Off-Campus Drive – FAQs:
- 1. How to Apply for Persistent Off-Campus Drive?
- 2. What is the last date of Registration for Persistent Off-Campus?
- 3. Who can apply for Persistent Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 4. What is the Selection Process of Persistent?
- 5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Persistent Off-Campus Drive?
- 6. What is the job role & Salary at Persistent?
- 7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Persistent?
- 8. Is there any shift at Persistent?
- 9. What is the number of current job openings at Persistent?
- 10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Persistent Off-Campus Drive updates?
Persistent Off-Campus Drive Details:
|1. Company Name:||Persistent Systems|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||iOS Developer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2020/2021 Batch (Probable)|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Pune / Nagpur / Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Goa, India|
|10. CTC:||Not mentioned.|
Persistent Off-Campus Drive – Job Description:
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Publication of one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Experience: Software development
- iOS development
- iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge: Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Full mobile development life cycle
- General mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers from 2018-22 Batches as Trainee Software Engineer
Persistent Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Persistent Off-Campus Drive?
- To apply for Persistent Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Persistent Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Persistent Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $701.1 million in trailing 12-month revenue, representing 29.8% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we onboarded over 4,500 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 16,500 people located in 18 countries across the globe.
At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
For more details please login to www.persistent.com
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Persistent Off-Campus Drive – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Persistent Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Persistent Off-Campus?
Ans: As soon as possible.
3. Who can apply for Persistent Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree & Master’s degree in any Engineering discipline, MCA.
4. What is the Selection Process of Persistent?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Persistent Off-Campus Drive?
: IN-IN-Nagpur, IN-IN-Bengaluru, IN-IN-Hyderabad
6. What is the job role & Salary at Persistent?
Ans: The job role open is – iOS Developer
The salary is not mentioned by the company. The approximate salary according to glassdoor.com is ₹6,87,947-₹7,38,315 per year at Persistent. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Persistent?
Ans: Not mentioned by the Company.
8. Is there any shift at Persistent?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Persistent?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. Although the number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Persistent Off-Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.