Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Programmer Analyst at Cognizant, Chennai.
Cognizant is an American multinational technology firm that gives business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is a part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Bachelors in science, engineering, or equal
Requirement Understanding and Analysis:
- Understand the functional/ nonfunctional requirements.
- Participate in consumer calls and prepare the clarification checklist to seek clarifications.
- Prepare the checklist of necessities and search overview inputs from the key stakeholders.
- Update necessities traceability matrix.
- Create an influence evaluation document (for easy change) to grasp the impact on the existing performance, as required.
- Provide inputs to create the low-level design for the module based mostly on the understanding of the requirement and HLD.
- Identify the checklist of reusable properties that can be utilized and share inputs.
- Share the checklist of parts with the Senior Developer/ different related stakeholders and search inputs.
- Based on LLD, determine the component that must be created.
- Set up the environment for creating the component.
- Replicate the existing code to the environment.
- Establish connections to the databases.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to examine code quality.
- Generate code quality document for the code overview using varied instruments (Informatica, Aqua).
- Share the developed code for an overview.
- Rework on the code primarily based on inputs shared by the Sr Developer and Module Lead if required.
- Identify unit test case situations primarily based on the design.
- Prepare unit test circumstances and check knowledge below steerage.
- Merge code within the built atmosphere and search inputs from the Senior Developer.
- Conduct peer overview for the other team members.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting if required.
- Conduct unit testing based on the recognized test situations.
- Fix easy defects recognized throughout unit testing.
- Prepare unit check doc primarily based on the check outcomes and share the identical for overview.
- Integrate and conduct system integration testing.
- Address queries raised by the QA team inside outlined timelines.
- Analyze and repair the defects recognized throughout practical/ non-practical testing.
- Understand the influence/ criticality and precedence of the defect.
- Conduct regression testing for QA testing.
- Report defect standing as per challenge normal process within agreed timelines.
- Track the standing of defects using the check administration device (ALM, QC ).
- Close the defect in the test administration device as soon as resolved.
- Branch off the existing code within the version control tool (VSS, CSV).
- Identify configurable objects.
- Maintain model management throughout different configurable items (documents component, knowledge mapping clarification document, and many others).
- Share the environment setup details with the deployment group.
- Provide inputs on instructions (in the case of standard).
- Create a deployment package deal below the steerage of senior members within the group.
- Raise deployment request to deployment group to deploy the code within the built-in atmosphere.
- Review the deployed element within the atmosphere.
- Load the test data.
- Conduct smoke testing below steerage.
- Share notification with QA group post completion of testing.
Service Support and Maintenance:
Specific to manufacturing and maintenance support:
- Prioritize incidents primarily based on criticality.
- Route the defects logged to the fitting stakeholder if required.
- Attend consumer calls, and seize required info and incident details for logging.
- Coordinate with the completely different stakeholders to resolve as per SLA.
- Run applicable checks, as soon as the defect is resolved.
- Track the standing within the check administration device (QC, Alma, and many others).
- In case of any recurring incidents, put together a studying doc capturing the recognized errors.
- Provide inputs to module lead in the creation of transition plan (challenge steps and milestones).
- Create particular artifacts for duties allotted by Lead.
- Share artifact with supervisor for overview.
- Upload article within the data administration repository.
- Search the data repository for information to resolve issues.
- Apply greatest practices/ studying through the code growth.
- Create reusable property and its documentation.
- Create worth additional documents (worth added by the group to the consumer) and share them with the group.
- Provide inputs in the creation of coaching programs and supporting artifacts on the coaching server equivalent to demo, presentation.
- Conduct coaching or data sharing periods (in case of area of interest technology).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Programmer Analyst at Cognizant, Chennai.
Read More Similar Posts below;
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023: Get hired as a System Engineer in Hyderabad
- Teradata Off Campus Drive 2023: Apply for Trainee Engineer role from 2023 Batch!
- Join the Team: Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023 for Fresh Tech Support Executives
- Join the Shell Team: Off-Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers!
- Fresh Graduates Wanted: Harman Off-Campus Drive 2023