Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate at IIT, Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research college situated in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India below the Institutes of Technology Act.
“Complex Defence Object Recognition and Autonomous Handling in Unstructured and Noisy Outdoor Environment”.
B.Tech. (EE/ECE/CSE) Or B.Sc. + MCA.
Application Process & Other Details:
- Interested can go to the official application page through this link.
- The institute reserves the right to fix appropriate criteria for a brief listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and expertise. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
Aug 10, 2021.
Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics Research (AIDAR) Laboratory
107, ACES Building,
Department of Electrical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur, India – 208 016.
Read More Such Posts Below:
- Global Policy, Diplomacy & Sustainability (GPODS) Fellowship 2022 [Spring Cohort] | Apply by 15th December
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- JRF in Computer Science Under MeitY Funded Project at NIT Silchar | Apply by 30th Sept.
- Junior Research Fellow Under DRDO Funded Project at IIT Hyderabad | Apply by 27th Aug