QMetry Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: QMetry is hiring freshers from 0-5 years of experience for the Junior Technical Product Engineer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
QMetry Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||QMetry|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Junior Technical Product Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA – Any Specialization|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021, 2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers to 1-year exp.|
|9. Job Location:||Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
QMetry Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
We are seeking a Junior Technical Product Support Engineer with a minimum of 0-1 years of experience, ready to work in the evening/night shift based on need and support multiple products. Should be able to meet the below needs. This position is based out of our Ahmedabad location.
- Proficient with relational databases (SQL Queries).
- Excellent knowledge of basic RDBMS concepts.
- Sound Knowledge in either Windows Operating Systems or Linux/Unix.
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation skills, customer service, and troubleshooting skills are required for this position.
- Organizational skills, high-level troubleshooting and working independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related emails and phone calls.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Proficient in Internet-related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Sound knowledge in database skills.
- Prior technical support experience shall be an advantage.
- Prompt, responsive, responsible and friendly approach to customer situations
TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE
BATCHWISE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Find technical solutions to issues or queries related to unknown or new scenarios.
- Meet set SLAs.
- Manage relationships with clients.
- Work with cross-functional teams as and when required.
- Keep up-to-date with all QMetry products and their enhancements
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction level
- Other duties as assigned
QMetry Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for QMetry Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for QMetry Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the QMetry Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for QMetry Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high-quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always travelled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
QMetry Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for QMetry Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for QMetry Off-Campus?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Junior Technical Product Engineer role at QMetry is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for QMetry Off Campus Drive 2022?
4. What is the Selection Process of QMetry?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What Job Location for Freshers at QMetry Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is – Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
6. What is the job role & Salary at QMetry?
Ans: The role open is – Junior Technical Product Engineer.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary for the Junior Technical Product Engineer role at QMetry is ₹ 6.1 Lakhs to ₹ 8.5 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at QMetry?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at QMetry?
Ans: Candidates should have to be ready to work on the evening or night shift based on the company’s requirements.
9. What is the number of current job openings at QMetry?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide QMetry Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Click Here
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Click Here
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Click Here