Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Reliance is hiring freshers for the Junior Software Engineer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Reliance Off Campus Hiring Process:
- How to apply for Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Documents for Reliance Off Campus Drive:
- Apply Link – Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring as Junior Software Engineer
- About Reliance:
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. How to Apply for Reliance Off Campus Drive?
- 2. What is the last date of Registration for the Reliance Off-Campus Drive?
- 3. Who can apply for Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 4. What is the Selection Process of Reliance?
- 5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 6. What is the job role & Salary at Reliance?
- 9. What is the number of current job openings at Reliance?
- 10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||Reliance Industries Limited|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Multinational Company|
|4. Job Role:||Junior Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Computer Science, Information Technology, MCA(Computer)|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2020/2021/2022 Batch|
|8. Experience Required:||0-3 Years.|
|9. Job Location:||Navi Mumbai|
|10. CTC:||INR 3.5-5 LPA|
Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Reliance is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Junior Software Engineer through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
Class XII Marks:70%
Class X Marks:70%
- Under Graduate Qualification – BE / B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology
- PG Qualifications – MCA (Computer)
- No Backlogs Accepted
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Reliance Off Campus Hiring Process:
- CV ShortListing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Reliance Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Fresher Jobs by Job Location:
Documents for Reliance Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Apply Link – Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring as Junior Software Engineer
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India’s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with a turnover of Rs.1,39,269 crore (US$ 34.71 billion), a cash profit of Rs.25,205 crore (US$ 6.28 billion), net profit of Rs. 19,458 crore(US$ 4.85 billion) and total assets of Rs.1,49,792 crore (US$ 37.34 billion).RIL is the first and only private sector company from India to feature in the 2005 Fortune 2005 Global 500 list of the World’s Largest Corporations and ranks amongst the world’s top 200 companies in terms of profits. The Group’s activities encompass Businesses like Exploration and Production (E&P) of Oil and Gas, Refining and Marketing, Petrochemicals (Polyester, Polymers, and Intermediates), Textiles, Retailing, and Financial Services and Insurance initiatives. The Company has 15 manufacturing locations in the Country. The Group exports its products to more than 100 countries the world over.
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Reliance Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Reliance Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Junior Software Engineer role at Reliance is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech, MCA from Computer Science and Information Technology with the pass-out year of 2020, 2021, and 2022.
4. What is the Selection Process of Reliance?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Junior Software Engineer role in Mumbai is mentioned in the Job Description.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Reliance?
Ans: The role open is – Junior Software Engineer Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Reliance for the Junior Software Engineer role is ₹3.5-5 Lakhs Per Year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Reliance?
Ans: Not mentioned in the Job Description.
8. Is there any shift at Reliance?
Ans: Not mentioned.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Reliance?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is 100 mentioned in the Job Description.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.