Entries are invited from eligible MBA/PGDM college students for the Reliance TUP 7.0 Challenge 2021.
About Reliance TUP 7.0 Challenge
The energy of innovation and concepts has formed the Reliance legacy. The Ultimate Pitch was born as a strategic elevator pitch contest to rejoice in the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurial zeal.
They imagine that concepts are nobody’s monopoly and even the only of concepts may spark one thing large. With this perception, we see this competition as a platform to assist your modern concepts to attain the fitting viewers the skilled Reliance management, who may nurture, mentor, and assist your concepts attain the heights it deserves to.
Growing in recognition, The Ultimate Pitch has managed to interrupt into the thoughts house of the campus viewers to change into one of all India’s most prestigious B-School competitions.
TUP 7.0 is open to full-time MBA/PGDM college students from all B-schools in India.
Rules for the Challenge
- A workforce shall include 1-4 members, one in all whom can be the workforce chief
- All of the workforce members ought to be from the identical institute
- One scholar can’t be a part of more than one workforce
- Only full-time post-graduate and executive MBA college students can take part in TUP 7.0
- There is not any restriction on the variety of groups from an institute
- THE ULTIMATE WINNER: ₹ 6 LAKHS
- THE ULTIMATE RUNNER-UP: ₹ 3 LAKHS
- POPULAR CHOICE AWARD: ₹ 1 LAKH
- Campus Round Winners & runner-ups obtain ₹ 50K and ₹ 25K respectively together with thrilling TUP merchandise!
- Pre-placement interviews for all National Finalists
- National Finalists get mentored by in-house Reliance consultants
How to Register?
Interested individuals can register for the challenge through this link.
Nov 14, 2021
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- RF Systems Engineer at Qualcomm, Hyderabad | Multiple Opportunities
- CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 for Class 6-10 Students [Nov 22-Dec 31] | Register Now
- Global Policy, Diplomacy & Sustainability (GPODS) Fellowship 2022 [Spring Cohort] | Apply by 15th December
- Reporters Without Borders Germany Berlin Scholarship Program 2022 [Fully Funded]: Apply by 29th November
- Johnson & Johnson/One Young World Scholarship Program 2022 [12 Positions]: Apply by 4th January