Sage IT Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Software Developer | Freshers Recruitment: Sage IT is hiring Software Developer Freshers from 2020, 2021 pass outs through an Off-Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc.
About Sage IT:
Sage IT is a leading global provider of IT services and innovative Talent solutions. Sage IT focuses on delivering business results and leveraging technology solutions by specializing in Pervasive Integration, Intelligent Automation, and Insights. Founded in 2003, Sage IT has a well-established global delivery model armed with proven tools, methodologies, and skilled human capital. Sage IT has developed strong partnerships with many leading-edge technology providers to meet the needs of its customers through innovative Solutions, Services, and Products.
Sage IT was recognized as the 2019 TIBCO Innovation partner of the year, winner of the 2019 IQBot challenge by Automation Anywhere, and Top 10 RPA solution providers in the US by The Technology Headlines in 2019.
Industries Served: BFSI, Media & Telecom, Healthcare & Lifesciences, Retail & Consumer Goods, Transportation & Logistics, Energy & Utilities
Sage IT Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Sage IT|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Developer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||B.E (CS,IT and Electronics)/MCA/M.Tech|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2020/2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:|
|10. CTC:||INR 8.5 LPA Fixed +10 % Variable|
Eligibility Criteria of Sage IT Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- B.E (CS,IT and Electronics)/MCA/M.Tech – Above 60 % in all these as well as in 10th and 12th.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand business requirements
- Assess the fitment with current and emerging technologies
- Work within a team to provide effective results.
- Possess great problem-solving and analytical skills.
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
Sage IT Off-Campus Drive Recruitment Process:
- Online Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Sage IT Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for the Sage IT Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Sage IT career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Sage IT Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Sage IT Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Sage IT Recruitment 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech/MCA – 2020/2021 pass out students from any CS, IT, ECE backgrounds.
2. What is the Selection Process of Sage IT?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Sage IT?
Ans: The job location is –
What is the job role & Salary at Sage IT?
Ans: The job role is Software Developer & the salary range is INR 8 LPA as mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Sage IT?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at Sage IT?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Sage IT?
Ans: The number of openings is 20 as disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Sage IT job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.