Salesforce Off-Campus Drive 2022 | FTE – 2022 Batch | Software Engineer: Salesforce is hiring Software Engineers from the 2022 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
Some choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, some want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
Salesforce Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Salesforce|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – CS, Electrical, Electronics & Computer Science related specializations|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Out Only|
|8. Experience Required:||0 year.|
|9. Job Location:||Hyderabad, India|
|10. CTC:||Not mentioned.|
Salesforce Off-Campus Drive – Description:
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining, and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, allowing them to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
- B.E/B.Tech graduating in 2022 in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent disciplines with specialization in computer science.
- 7 CGPA and above with no backlogs.
Strong computer science fundamentals.
Expertise in Rest APIs, server-side performance, instrumentation, and security issues.
Demonstrated strong design experience designing scalable and highly available systems.
Backend design experience with Java and developing APIs.
Fluency in object-oriented programming and experience with at least one object-oriented programming language.
Experience with Relational databases and SQL is a plus
Have a strong quality mindset and deliver features on time with high quality
Experience in automated testing, including unit and functional testing.
Understanding of the Agile process and continuous integration.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Experience working closely with cross-functional teams across geographical locations.
Positive attitude, great team player, and continuously improve the team, the product, and the company.
Experience with Real-time chat or messaging products is a plus
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
Provide technical expertise in the feature design and act as a guard of code and product quality
Build breakthrough features for the enterprise that users will love on mobile – with a focus on design and usability
Prototype and build innovative features using Rest APIs and Java
Solve complex business problems while ensuring the product is highly scalable, secure, and performant
Grow and scale our product and servers, applying the latest technologies and best practices
Work closely with Product Managers and Designers to define new features, and help map the future
Mentor your peers or be mentored by your peers in various in-house mentorship roles and challenge yourself to grow. We value continuous growth!
Salesforce Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Salesforce Off-Campus Drive?
- To apply for Salesforce Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Salesforce Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Salesforce Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Salesforce Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Salesforce Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech pass out students of the 2022 batch with specializations in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & related technical backgrounds.
2. What is the Selection Process of Salesforce?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Salesforce?
Ans: The job location is – Hyderabad, India.
4. What is the job role & Salary at Salesforce?
Ans: The job role as – Software Engineer(Frontend/Backend).
The salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Salesforce?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at Salesforce?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Salesforce?
Ans: The number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Salesforce job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.