SAP is hiring freshers through an Off-Campus Drive 2022 for the position of Developer Associate. Interested candidates are requested to apply as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
- About the Company:
- Job Description:
- Job Responsibilities:
- Role Requirements:
- Selection Process:
- Application Process:
- Official Notification – SAP Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers Recruitment
- More Opportunities Below:
About the Company:
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
|Developer Associate – ABAP|
|ABAP, ERP, Developer, SAP, Product Development, Technology, Research|
|Graduate (0-3 Years Exp.)|
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work by the Agile development models (scrum, lean), which requires you to be self-driven and make decisions independently, as well as to be flexible to meet the needs of the team.
- Work as a developer in a team, taking product development responsibilities for backend development and related processes, methods, and tools for SAP S/4HANA. You will be working on developing legal reports to meet legal regulations for several countries.
- Write efficient and maintainable code by standards and naming conventions defined by SAP.
- Drive topics independently and have object ownership.
- Play an integral role in the entire software development lifecycle.
- Be a strong team player who can contribute to the overall success of the team and its deliverables.
- Effectively communicate with local and remote teams.
- Proficiency in software design principles and object-oriented design.
- Working knowledge of classic ABAP and object-oriented ABAP.
- Working knowledge of Open Data Protocol (OData) and Core Data Services (CDS).
- Good knowledge of the ABAP programming model for SAP Fiori.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working functional or process knowledge of Financials (preferable).
- Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
To apply for the off-campus drive, students need to click on the official notification button below. It will redirect them to the official application page. Then fill up your personal details:
- If you have not registered on the SAP Careers page, then register by clicking here.
- After registration, sign in to the application page & fill up the page with required academic & personal details.
- After completely filling up the application form, click on submit application button.
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
More Opportunities Below:
- Intel Off-Campus Drive 2022 (Freshers Recruitment)
- Consultant SAP AMAP at Deloitte, Ahmedabad
- SAP Technical Consulting Virtual Internship Program