Schlumberger Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Test Engineer: Schlumberger is hiring Fresher engineers from 2021 & 2022 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022 for Associate Test Engineer role. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
Table of Contents
- About Schlumberger:
- Schlumberger Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
- Eligibility Criteria of Schlumberger Off Campus Drive:
- Schlumberger Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Schlumberger Off Campus Drive?
- Documents for Schlumberger Off Campus Drive:
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
- Schlumberger Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Schlumberger Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Schlumberger?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Schlumberger?
- 4. What is the job role & Salary at Schlumberger?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Schlumberger?
- 6. Is there any shift at Schlumberger?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Schlumberger?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Schlumberger job updates?
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing in the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance. Visit www.slb.com for more information.
Schlumberger Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Schlumberger India Technology Centre Pvt Ltd|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||IT Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Test Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BE / BTech – CSE, ECE, IT|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Out|
|8. Experience Required:||0-1 year.|
|9. Job Location:||Pune|
Eligibility Criteria of Schlumberger Off Campus Drive:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
– 0 to 1 year of experience in Manual/Automation/Performance testing
– Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology)
- Minimum Marks 60%
- Graduation in 2022
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Class XII Marks:60%
- Class X Marks:60%
*Note: Candidate should have a UG qualification
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create a culture of integrity and compliance
- Create the test scenarios and test cases for SAP releases/application new enhancement and production incidents reports related to assigned applications
- Perform test case execution and raise defects – follow up with stakeholder and get it fixed
- Create daily execution reports for testing progress
- Perform all types of functional/non-functional testing like sanity, smoke, regression, end-to-end testing/ load, stress endurance, volume testing, etc.
- Perform test management activities in Azure DevOps and Microfocus – Application Lifecycle Management
- Follows the testing governance (standards, best practices, etc.)
- Create, maintain, and execute automation scripts with test automation tools like – Unified Functional Test/Selenium/Worksoft, etc.
- Perform continuous testing execution using Azure DevOps
- Engage with the internal/external stakeholders to understand requirements and solution documents
- Work closely with developers, designers, and SMEs
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
- Ability to work in a globally distributed setting without supervision
- Self-driven, Motivated, Proactive, Systems Thinking
- Basic knowledge of any of the languages: Visual Basic, Python, or Java.
Schlumberger Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Schlumberger Off Campus Drive?
- To apply for Schlumberger Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Schlumberger career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Schlumberger Off Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Schlumberger Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Schlumberger Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s Degree 2022 Pass outs with 0-1 year experience from CSE, ECE, IT.
2. What is the Selection Process of Schlumberger?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Schlumberger?
Ans: The job location is – Pune, India.
4. What is the job role & Salary at Schlumberger?
Ans: The job role as – Associate Test Engineer.
The salary is for B.Tech: 6.5 Lacs to 13.08 Lacs & for
MBA: 9.11 Lacs to 15.19 Lacs as mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Schlumberger?
Ans: Not mentioned by the Company.
6. Is there any shift at Schlumberger?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Schlumberger?
Ans: The number of openings is 50 as disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Schlumberger job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.