Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (SDG Virtual Platform Development) at UNDP for the year 2021. The final date of application is 21 June 2021.
Table of Contents
Applicants to the UNDP internship program must at the time of application meet one of the following necessities:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree program (equivalent to a master’s program, or larger);
- Be enrolled within the final academic year of a first university degree program (equivalent to bachelor’s degree or equal);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as outlined in (a) and (b) above) and, if chosen, should begin the internship within one year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in the third or fourth year of engineering graduate/undergraduate program;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate skilled traineeship program and undertake the internship as a part of this program.
- Candidates having superior knowledge of programming languages/ software programs and knowledge algorithms and evaluation, are most popular.
- Understanding Sustainable Development Goals within the context of the nation.
- Should possess wonderful qualitative and quantitative abilities. A powerful educational background in numerical simulation and computing is most popular.
- Should be conversant in statistical instruments used for knowledge evaluation.
- Knowledge of computing platforms/software programs equivalent to R, MATLAB, OpenFOAM, SPSS, and so on is fascinating.
- Knowledge of Programming Language C/C++
- Understanding of animation works
- Knowledge of Macroeconomics and Microeconomics
- Ability to provide high-quality documents with a fast turnaround time.
- Good staff participant and talent to adapt to variations in work surroundings.
Under the steering of the Policy Specialist, UNDP India the intern could have the next duties and obligations:
- Coordination with the software program designer on the design and growth of a dynamic and interactive platform on SDGs, together with knowledge evaluation and visualization
- Assess present dashboards on information sharing for reference relating to knowledge construction and visualizations, UI/UX design, and stream of consumer interplay
- Assist within the growth and implementation of coaching manuals and e-learning instruments on SDGs for varied stakeholders
- Provide inputs for the event of idea notes, technical experiences, and every other sort of publications
- Prepare PowerPoint shows, visible representations, and infographics as required
- Any different activity as suggested by the staff.
|Duration of Initial Contract :||Minimum 6 weeks and Maximum 6 months|
|Expected Duration of Assignment :||1st July – thirty-first December 2021|
Submit your online application by this page.
Click here to view the official notification for Internship Opportunity (SDG Virtual Platform Development) at UNDP.
You might also be interested in the following:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you