Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Site Reliability Engineering) at LinkedIn, Bengaluru.
LinkedIn is an American business and employment-oriented online service that operates through websites and mobile apps. Launched on May 5, 2003, the platform is principally used for skilled networking and permits job seekers to post their CVs and employers to post jobs.
About the Internship
Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) at LinkedIn fill the mission-critical position of guaranteeing that our complicated, large-scale programs are healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to scale.
You’ll use your curiosity in website operations and your expertise in writing code to work intently with our development teams from the early phases of design all through identifying and resolving manufacturing issues.
- Gain deep knowledge of our complex applications, doubtlessly changing into a major level accountable for the general health and performance of 1 or more of them
- Assist within the roll-out and deployment of the latest product options and installations to facilitate our rapid-iteration and fixed progress
- Develop instruments to improve our ability to quickly deploy and successfully monitor customized applications in a large-scale UNIX atmosphere
- Work intently with growth groups to make sure that platforms are designed with scale, operability, and performance in mind
- Function well in a fast-paced, quickly altering atmosphere
- This is a full-time internship position that may happen between May – September 2022
Currently pursuing a B.E./B.Tech. Degree or larger in Computer Science, or associated technical discipline and returning to this system after the completion of the internship
- Must have accomplished your degree by 2023 or earlier
- Systems administration expertise or background (ideally for an Internet-facing app)
- Experience with Java/J2EE architectures and JVM configuration
- Python expertise, particularly for programs automation
- Development expertise on an internet-facing or back-end software
- Strong curiosity in UNIX/Linux programs administration and/or DevOps
- Strong troubleshooting and evaluation expertise and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated programming expertise (we like Python, Golang, Perl, Ruby, Java/Scala, or C)
- Deep knowledge of most of the following: data structures, relational and non-relational databases, networking, Linux internals, filesystems, and associated subjects
- Strong interpersonal communication expertise (together with listening, talking, and writing) and ability to work effectively in a various, team-focused atmosphere with different SREs, Engineers, Product Managers, and so forth.
Click here to view the official notification for the Internship Opportunity (Site Reliability Engineering) at LinkedIn, Bengaluru.
Read More Similar Posts Below: