slice Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Hiring Freshers as Android Developer – SDE I: slice is hiring Software Developers from 2019, 2020 & 2021 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
Table of Contents
- About slice:
- slice Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
- slice Off-Campus Drive – Description:
- slice Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for slice Off-Campus Drive?
- Documents for slice Off-Campus Drive:
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
- slice Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for slice Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of slice?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at slice?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at slice?
- 6. Is there any shift at slice India?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at slice?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide slice job updates?
slice is India’s best credit card challenger to pay bills, manage expenses, and unlock rewards 🎉. Our members love us and swear by us. We’re reinventing how traditional credit cards work by offering a simple and transparent app to help our members transact easily. We have about 7 million registered members with an average age of 27, making us a market leader in a niche and growing segment. 🏆
Oh, btw, we offer up to 2% cash back on every transaction, and our members have the option to convert monthly bills payable into 3 installments, with no extra charges. Yup, you can count on us 😉
We are backed by leading investors such as Tiger Global, Insight Partners, Advent International, Blume Ventures, and Gunosy Capital🖖
slice Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||slice|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Financial Services Company|
|4. Job Role:||Android Developer – SDE 1|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTECH – Computer Science or equivalent|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2019, 2020 & 2021 Batch|
|8. Experience Required:||6 months to 2 years.|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|10. CTC:||Not mentioned.|
slice Off-Campus Drive – Description:
We are looking for an experienced Android developer to join our technology team. If you have excellent software design and programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Lead design, implementation of customer-facing features.
- Working alongside product managers and backend team to design the architecture and
- Implement new features in production
- Write unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
Skills & Qualifications:
- 6 months -2 Years of experience in developing android applications
- Experience in defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
- Have experience with common Android libraries like Retrofit, OkHttp, Picasso, RxJava, Gson, Arch-components, etc.
- Debugging skills, including identifying memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, and using tools like ADB, proguard, etc
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or master’s degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent)
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
- Have an understanding of OOP, different architectural patterns (esp. MVVM), and their Testability
- Have published two or more Android apps in the play store.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and project management tool like Jira
- Familiar with Material Design guidelines, common mobile UX patterns, and anti-patterns
slice Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for slice Off-Campus Drive?
- To apply for slice Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the slice Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for slice Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
slice Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for slice Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with having 6 months to 2 years of experience.
2. What is the Selection Process of slice?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at slice?
Ans: The job location is – Bangalore, India.
4. What is the job role & Salary at slice?
Ans: The positions open – Android Developer SDE I
The salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at slice?
Ans: There is no service agreement for the posts mentioned at slice.
6. Is there any shift at slice India?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
7. What is the number of current job openings at slice?
Ans: The number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide slice job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.