Candidates having experience of 0-5 years are invited to apply for the post of Software Applications Engineer at Texas Instruments.
Software Applications Engineer Job at Texas Instruments Job Description:
You will be key TI contact for customers and will interact with Systems, Architecture, FW development, SoC Design, and Verification teams to facilitate efficient, optimized system architecture for customer use-cases. Your role will involve working on a variety of domains under automotive and industrial viz home automation, industrial automation, gateways, EV/HEV, motor control, etc.
Basic qualifications for Software Applications Engineer Job at Texas Instruments:
- 0-5 years of industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE, Computer Science.
Skills Required for Software Applications Engineer Job at Texas Instruments:
- Knowledge of embedded systems – MCU, MPU, ARM
- Knowledge of computer architecture – Cache, DMA, Interconnect
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers to understand needs and issues. Ability to clearly communicate to customers via forums, e-mail, and presentations.
- Ability to work across internal teams to get customer issues resolved in a timely manner
- Knowledge of basic communication peripherals like I2C, SPI, UART, Flash, capture, display or middleware, stacks and protocols – TCP/IP, LwIP, USB, PCIe, filesystem is an added advantage
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols like EtherCAT, Profinet, EtherNet/IP is added advantage
- Knowledge of writing the application in areas of Automotive and industrial space is an added advantage
- Software Engineer at Texas Instruments, Bangalore: Applications Open
- Consultant – Content Development at Indigo Airlines, Gurugram: Apply Now
Primary Responsibilities for Software Applications Engineer at Texas Instruments:
- Support TI customers in the areas of automotive (EV/HEV, Gateways, etc.), industrial applications (Motor control, industrial communications, etc.) – solve day-to-day complex issues and help them go into production
- Driver weekly sync up meetings, participate in customer discussion, and understand their requirements to help customers enable efficient, optimized system architecture.
- Building the collaterals like app notes, white papers for enabling a broad customer base for TI.
- Work on a variety of domains automotive and industrial viz home automation, industrial automation, gateways, EV/HEV, motor control, etc.