Synaptic Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Synaptic is hiring freshers for the Software Developer I role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Synaptic Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Synaptic|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Developer I|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Any Degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2020, 2021|
|8. Experience Required:||Min. 1-3 Years.|
|9. Job Location:||Gurgaon, Haryana|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Synaptic Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
The candidate should be a quick learner and should be up to date with current technology trends. We solve complex, completely new problems in the financial domain which requires someone who is not intimidated by challenges, thrives under pressure, and is hyper-focused on delivering exceptional results.
- Minimum 1 year of experience developing object-oriented software with a solid understanding of Ruby/Rails or Python
- In-depth understanding of different data structures and common algorithms.
- Understanding of fundamentals of DBMS and familiarity with SQL
- Ability to instrument a system to identify and solve performance issues and constraints
- Familiarity with OOPs coding guidelines and design patterns is a plus.
- Fluency in using Git and GitHub in a team environment
- Understanding of scaling, throughput, and latency
- Enthusiasm for ensuring thorough automated test coverage for your own deliverables
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
- Design, development, testing, and deployment of significant features, driving them from development to production
- Build RESTful APIs, components, frameworks, and CI/CD pipelines that increase the quality, predictability, and efficiency of business outcomes
- Build pipelines to ingest terabytes of data spanning billions of rows
- Develop scalable, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Formulate, implement, and evaluate algorithms and database queries to support SaaS scalability and stability
- Generate innovative new ideas, concepts, high fidelity software prototypes, and minimum viable products (MVPs) which accelerate or create new business capabilities.
- Data modeling in Relational and NoSQL databases
Synaptic Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Offer Letter
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Synaptic Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Synaptic Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Synaptic Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Fresher Jobs by Job Location:
Documents for Synaptic Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Apply Link – Synaptic Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring as Software Developer I
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Synaptic is a Gurgaon and San Francisco-based startup that is bringing the power of alternative data to the world of investing. Our new age investment support platform analyses billions of data points to help investors make better decisions. We build tools, processes, and algorithms to power investors with cutting-edge proprietary insights. Traditional investment research is becoming more data-intensive and we are at the forefront of this change. We count some of the best funds as customers and some of the sharpest minds in Silicon Valley like Ribbit Capital, Felicis, and Vy Capital as investors.
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
Synaptic Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Synaptic Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Synaptic Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Developer I role at Synaptic is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Synaptic Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech in any stream with the pass-out year of 2021, 2020.
4. What is the Selection Process of Synaptic?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Synaptic Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Software Developer I role is Gurgaon & Haryana as mentioned in the Job Description.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Synaptic?
Ans: The role open is – Software Developer I.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Synaptic for the Software Developer I role is ₹11,57,833 per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Synaptic?
Ans: Not mentioned in the Job Description.
8. Is there any shift at Synaptic?
Ans: Not mentioned
9. What is the number of current job openings at Synaptic?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the Job Description.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Synaptic Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.