Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Engineer Trainee: Tata Steel is hiring freshers as Engineer Trainee through Aspiring Engineers Program 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc.
Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Tata Steel|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Manufacturing Company|
|4. Job Role:||Engineer Trainee|
|5. Job Type:||3 years Fixed Term|
|6. Qualification:||Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg.) in the following|
a) Civil & Structural
d) Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics
i) Production Engineering
j) Industrial Engineering
l) Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing/GIS
Must have completed or should be a final year student of M Sc in the following discipline:
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021, 2022 Batch|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Company Locations|
|10. CTC:||1. Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of 30,000 per month during the|
period of 1 Year Training.2. Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes Hospitalization Coverage of 2,50,000/- per annum & OPD Coverage of 6,000/- per annum)
3. Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6 lacs per Annum along with other perks and
benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed
Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
1. Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year
2. The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On
successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three
(3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is
CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /MSc Geology Examination
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the
scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / BTech / BSc (Engg) Examination/MSc Geology Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st July
- Tata Steel is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from diverse
backgrounds to apply.
- PWD (Orthopedically Disabled i.e. Partial disability in Lower limb or Upper limb) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Services of the selected candidates will be subjected to transfer to any of the Divisions,
subsidiaries and joint ventures of the Company
- All selected candidates will undergo Background Verification as per Company’s Standard before their appointment
- Candidate who are found ineligible as per the laid down criteria at any stage of selection
process will be immediately disqualified from further selection process
- Tata Steel employees on permanent roll are not eligible to apply for this job opportunity
- No reimbursement related to the travel will be made to the candidates in this process
- Candidate who are found ineligible as per the laid down criteria at any stage of the selection process will be immediately disqualified from further selection process.
- Tata Steel employees on permanent roll are not eligible to apply for this job opportunity.
1. Communication from TATA Steel will be through [email protected] mail-id only
2. Tata Steel or its hiring partners do not ask candidates to deposit money for any job offer
3. Tata Steel is not associated with any external agency to conduct any interviews or make offer of employment on its behalf
Tata Steel Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium based on COVID scenario.
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Tata Steel Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
About Tata Steel:
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Tata Steel Off Campus?
Ans: On-line application on the website will be open till 10.04.2022. For various announcements, candidates should visit https://www.tatasteel.com/careers/
3. Who can apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech freshers with core engineering backgrounds.
4. What is the Selection Process of Tata Steel?
Ans: Online Cognitive & Technical Test followed by Interviews.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The job location is not mentioned by the company.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Tata Steel?
Ans: The job role open is – Engineer Trainee.
The salary is not mentioned by the company. Approximate salary for the mentioned role is ₹30,000/month according to the company & Glassdoor. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Tata Steel?
Ans: Not mentioned by the Company. However the job will be on a contractual basis for 3 years as mentioned in the Job Description.
8. Is there any shift at Tata Steel?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Tata Steel?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. Although the number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.