Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Tata Technologies is hiring freshers for the Graduate Engineer Trainee role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
- Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Tata Technologies Off Campus Process:
- How to apply for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Documents for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive:
- Apply Link – Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring as Graduate Engineer Trainee
- About Tata Technologies:
- Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. How to Apply for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive?
- 2. What is the last date of Registration for the Tata Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
- 3. Who can apply for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 4. What is the Selection Process of Tata Technologies?
- 5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 6. What is the job role & Salary at Tata Technologies?
- 9. What is the number of current job openings at Tata Technologies?
- 10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Tata Technologies|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B. Tech. (CS, IT)|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021/2020 Batch|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune|
|10. CTC:||INR 4.5-6.5 LPA|
Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Tata Technologies is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- BE/B.Tech – CS/IT
- 60% throughout academics with no backlog, only a 1-year preparation gap is allowed
- The candidate should have a UG qualification
- Minimum School Marks: Class XII Marks: 60% and Class X Marks: 60% Diploma 60%
- Have knowledge of programming languages, program design, and development procedures
- Have the ability to design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in the development, testing, and support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Be keen to cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- Have an innovative approach, learnability excellent problem-solving skills, effective articulation, and should be a genuine team player
- Believe in continuous learning and should be flexible to work on any phase of SDLC
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Tata Technologies Off Campus Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Offer Letter
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Tata Technologies Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Fresher Jobs by Job Location:
Documents for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
About Tata Technologies:
Tata Technologies is a global engineering and product development digital services company focused on fulfilling its mission of helping the world drive, fly, build and farm by enabling manufacturing clients across the automotive, industrial machinery and aerospace verticals to realize better products and drive efficiencies in their businesses, leading to the development of products which are better for the end customer, environment and society at large.
We are committed to ‘Engineering a better world’ through collaborative innovation and the adoption of sustainable technologies and processes. Tata Technologies has over 8600 employees serving clients across three continents through our uniquely balanced on-shore/offshore global delivery model that enables us to provide aligned on-shore customer proximity required to support the iterative nature of product development services together with the capacity and cost-effectiveness of offshore locations
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Tata Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee role at Tata Technologies is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech in CS, IT, and related engineering background with the pass-out year of 2021 & 2020.
4. What is the Selection Process of Tata Technologies?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Graduate Engineer Trainee role in Mumbai, Pune & Bangalore is mentioned in the Job Description.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Tata Technologies?
Ans: The role open is – Graduate Engineer Trainee Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Tata Technologies for the Graduate Engineer Trainee role is ₹4.5-6.5 Lakhs Per Year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Tata Technologies?
Ans: Not mentioned in the Job Description.
8. Is there any shift at Tata Technologies?
Ans: Not mentioned.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Tata Technologies?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is 10 mentioned in the Job Description.