TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: TCS is hiring freshers for the Management Trainee role in Across India.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About TCS:
- TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- What is the Hiring Process for TCS Off Campus Drive?
- Registration Process for TCS Off Campus Drive:
- Documents for TCS Off Campus Drive:
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
- FAQs – TCS Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Q1. How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive?
- Q2. What is the last date of Registration for TCS Off-Campus Drive?
- Q3. Who can apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at TCS Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q5. What is the Salary for an Management Trainee at TCS?
- Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide TCS Off Campus Drive updates?
TCS’ Management Hiring initiative is exclusively open for all management graduates who can join our workforce in FY 2022-23. The path to building a strong foundation for a remarkable career is now open for all PAN India candidates with the Year of Passing (YOP) as 2020,2021 & 2022 for permitted specializations only.
Our shared belief is that we can transform our global businesses for the better, with our innovative solutions. Every day, half a million of us strive to make a meaningful difference to our customers and communities. We look forward to achieving a lot more, with your passion and energy!
TCS MBA Hiring tests will commence from 21st November 2021 onwards. The test will be conducted in continuous batches depending on the date of your registration.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||TCS|
|2. Job Role:||Management Trainee|
|3. Job Type:||Full Time|
|4. Qualification:||MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021, 2020 Pass-Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|7. Job Location:||Across India|
|8. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
- Morningstar Off Campus Drive 2022 | Research Associate – I | BE/BTech – Any Degree
- Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 | Backend Developer Fresher
- Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 | R&D Engineer
- GE Healthcare Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineering Specialist
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
TCS is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Management Trainee through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 28 years
- 2 Years Full-Time MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM/ Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
- Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester
- B. TECH / B.E background prior to MBA / Integrated MBA is a must
- Students of 2020, 2021 & 2022 passing out batch are eligible
- Any prior work experience will be considered based on its relevance to the job role/ profile
- Students should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
- The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education if any. If yes, students should provide valid reasons supported by Document proof
- Students should have completed regular/full-time schooling only. Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
The test consists of 47 questions that have to be answered in 90 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Aptitude (7 Questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (20 Questions)
- Business Aptitude (20 Questions)
What is the Hiring Process for TCS Off Campus Drive?
- Written Aptitude & Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for TCS Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the TCS Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for TCS Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|TCS Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – TCS Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for TCS Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Management Trainee role at TCS is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: 2 Years Full-Time MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM from 2022, 2021, and 2020 pass-out batch freshers can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at TCS Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Management Trainee role in Across India is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for an Management Trainee at TCS?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at TCS for the Management Trainee role is ₹5.8 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.