TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 Freshers Hiring: TCS is hiring freshers for the Off Campus Drive 2023 role in Pan India. Candidates with 0 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
A purpose-led organization that is building a meaningful future through innovation, technology, and collective knowledge. We’re #BuildingOnBelief.
A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
TCS’ proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 – Job Description:
|Job Role:||Systems Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||B.E/B.Tech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc – Any Degree|
|Eligible Batch:||2023 Pass Outs Only|
|Job Location:||Pan India|
|CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
- Oodles Off Campus Drive 2022 | Assistant Consultant – UI/UX Designer
- Skilora Off Campus Drive 2022 | Remote Job | Trainee Engineer
- Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers Recruitment as Trainee Software Engineer
- Newton School Off Campus Drive 2022 | Machine Learning Engineer Recruitment
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 – Eligibility Criteria:
TCS is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Off Campus Drive 2023 through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities/colleges.
- The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog/arrear / ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs/arrears / ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs/arrears / ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post-graduation (if applicable) courses are done full-time.
- Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
Test Features & Pattern:
- TCS NQT will be an integrated test consisting of two sections: Foundation and Advanced.
- All candidates will be required to appear for both the sections of the TCS NQT, in order to be eligible for the interviews.
- Based on the test performance, candidates will be shortlisted for either Digital or Ninja interviews.
- TCS NQT for this year can be taken In-Centre or Remote. Please note, that no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done.
|Sections||Duration (in mins)|
|Part A – Foundation Section|
|Part B – Advanced Section|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||15|
What is the Hiring Process for TCS Off Campus Drive?
- Online Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for TCS Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023, candidates may go to the official website of the TCS Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for TCS Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|TCS Off Campus Drive 2023||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Wipro OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – TCS Off Campus Drive 2023:
Q1. How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for TCS Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Off Campus Drive 2023 role at TCS is 22nd July 2022 as mentioned in the job description. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: B.E/B.Tech/ME/MTech/MSc/MCA in any degree freshers from the 2023 batch can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at TCS Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: The location for the Off Campus Drive 2023 role is in Pan India which is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for an Off Campus Drive 2023 at TCS?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at TCS for the Off Campus Drive 2023 role is ₹4 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide TCS Off Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about TCS Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.