TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: TCS is hiring freshers from 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch candidates for the Ninja or Digital role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||TCS|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Ninja or Digital|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MSc – All Branches|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2020, 2021, 2022|
|8. Experience Required:||0-2 years.|
|9. Job Location:||Pan India|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to make #TheBigMove and work with trending technologies, collaborate with thought leaders across various domains, and achieve the successful career you aspired for.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (All subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation examinations.
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education within the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education).
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs or arrears.
- Gap / Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
- Age: A student should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE
BATCHWISE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
- The Integrated Test Pattern will now allow you to showcase your talent and skills, and basis your test performance, you will either be shortlisted for Ninja Interviews or Digital Interviews.
Below mentioned is the Test Pattern:
Sections Duration (in mins) Part A – Foundation Section Traits 1 Numerical Ability 25 Verbal Ability 25 Reasoning Ability 25 Part B – Advanced Section (Mandatory for Digital aspirants) Advanced Quantitative Ability 20 Advanced Reasoning Ability 15 Advanced Coding 55 Total Duration (in mins) 166
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- The TCS Integrated Test Pattern (ITP) for TCS Off Campus Hiring will be remote only
- Communication-related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / or any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the TCS Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for TCS Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the TCS Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Ninja or Digital role at TCS is 20th May, 2022 as mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E/B.Tech/ME/MTech/MSc/MCA with specialization in any degree from 2020, 2021 & 2022 pass out batches.
4. What is the Selection Process of TCS?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at TCS Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post in – Pan India.
6. What is the job role & Salary at TCS?
Ans: The role open is – Ninja or Digital.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at TCS for the Ninja role is ₹3,52,127 per year and for the Digital role is ₹7,26,869 per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at TCS?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at TCS?
Ans: Not mentioned
9. What is the number of current job openings at TCS?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Click Here
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Click Here
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Click Here