TE Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: TE is hiring freshers for the Off Campus Drive 2022 as Product Engineer Is in Bangalore. Candidates with 1-3 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
TE Connectivity’s Product Engineering Teams optimize existing products from information or input provided by marketing, customers, Operation Teams, Development Engineers, or other employees. They maintain existing products, processes, and specifications including modifications for new applications consistent with manufacturing techniques and economies. They also initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, and cost, while meeting customer requirements and may support and implement product extensions to existing platform products to meet specific customer requirements. They are the key experts in the products they are responsible for at TE.
TE Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|Job Role:||Product Engineer I|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech – Mechanical Engineering|
|Eligible Batch:||2021, 2020, 2019 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||1-3 years|
|CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
- Lokal Off Campus Drive 2022 | Digital Marketing Associate | Any Degree Graduates Can Apply
- Merkle Sokrati Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Data Analyst
- GlobalFoundries Off Campus Drive 2022 | Engineer Yield Engineering
- SarvM.AI Off Campus Drive 2022 | Fresher Developer
TE Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
TE is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Off Campus Drive 2022 through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Certification in CAD/CAM will be an advantage
- Exposure to connectors & terminals will be an advantage.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Ability to generate 3D models, and 2D drawings with tolerancing.
- Strong basics in Engineering subjects
- Familiarity with standards of modeling, drafting, and engineering change procedures
- Awareness of various systems/data repositories, Engineering release processes
- Exposure to manufacturing processes like Injection molding, stamping, assembly, etc.
- Understand Engineering requirements and create new Drawings & 3D modeling of new components in Creo.
- EBOM creation in Creo/ Pdmlink
- Interact with Manufacturing and product engineering to understand the tolerance requirements.
- Updating and releasing the drawings to Dmtec with the design changes mentioned in the ECR/ECO. Creation of ECR/ECO in Pdmlink as required
- Create 3D models with annotations required for 3D tolerance analysis software (3D annotations) and support analysis in 3DCS. Support model preparation for simulation when required
- Creation of animation that defines the assembly procedure or functionality of the product, which is used for sharing with customers as well as for manufacturing process reference.
- Prepare & check drawings per TE standard before releasing to Dmtec for customer/vendor supplied documentation
- Reverse engineering -Creation of 2D drawings and 3D models by measuring the physical samples using measuring instruments. Conversion of Auto Cad, Tiff, or Hand drawings to Creo models & drawings
What is the Hiring Process for TE Off Campus Drive?
- Online Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for TE Off Campus Drive:
- To apply for TE Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the TE Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for TE Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|TE Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. Wipro OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – TE Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for TE Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for TE Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Off Campus Drive 2022 role at TE is not mentioned in the job description. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for TE Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering with 1-3 years of experience can apply for this job.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at TE Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Off Campus Drive 2022 role is in Bangalore which is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for an Off Campus Drive 2022 at TE?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at TE for the Off Campus Drive 2022 role is ₹5.8 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide TE Off Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about TE Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.