Tessolve Off-Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring as Test Engineer: Tessolve is hiring Test Engineers from 2021 & 2022 batches through an Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
Tessolve offers a unique combination of pre-silicon and post-silicon expertise to provide an efficient turnkey solution for silicon bring-up, spec to the product. With 2500+ employees worldwide, Tessolve provides a one-stop-shop solution with full-fledged hardware and software capabilities, including its advanced silicon and system testing labs.
Tessolve offers a Turnkey ASIC Solution, from design to packaged parts. Tessolve’s design services include solutions on advanced process nodes with a healthy eco-system relationship with EDA, IP, and foundries. Our front-end design strengths integrated with the knowledge from the backend flow, allows Tessolve to catch design flaws ahead in the cycle, thus reducing expensive re-design costs, and risks.
We are actively investing in the R&D center of excellence initiatives such as 5G, mmWave, Silicon photonics, HSIO, HBM/HPI, system-level test, and others. Tessolve also offers end-to-end product design services in the embedded domain from concept to manufacturing under an ODM model with application expertise in Avionics, Automotive, Industrial and Medical segments. Tessolve’s Embedded Engineering services enable customers a faster time-to-market through deep domain expertise, innovative ideas, diverse embedded hardware & software services, and built-in infrastructure with world-class lab facilities.
Tessolve’s clientele includes Tier 1 clients across multiple market segments, 7 of the top 10 semiconductor companies, start-ups, and government entities. We have a global presence with office locations in the United States, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Germany, United Kingdom, China, UK, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, and Test Labs in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Austin, San Jose.
Tessolve Off-Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Tessolve|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Semiconductor Company|
|4. Job Role:||Test Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021 & 2022 Batch|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers to 1 year|
|9. Job Location:|
|10. CTC:||INR 4 LPA|
Tessolve Off-Campus Drive – Job Description:
As a Test engineer, the candidate will be largely involved in various conversion / NPI projects & Responsible to bring up devices on the new ATE platform which includes working with a team in providing Hardware Design and Test program development and solutions for complex Analog/Power/Mixed-Signal /Digital SOC Semiconductor ICs on leading ATE systems
- B.E/ B.Tech [ Electronics & Communication (ECE) / Electrical & Electronics (EEE)/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering ( EIE) / Electrical Engineering (EE) ]
- 2021 / 2022 Batch.
- Candidates with 1-year experience in the electronic industry can also apply.
- Percentage- 65% or 6.5 CGPA
- Job Location: Bangalore and Vizag
- 3 Years of Service Agreement
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good Knowledge, Practical outlook & understanding of Basic Electronics fundamentals (Analog / Digital) components, network analysis & circuit theory is a must.
- Familiar with using all common electronic bench equipment like oscilloscope, DMM, logic analyzer efficiently a must.
- C -programming is a good/must-have or any other programming language knowledge is an added advantage.
- Proactive and keen to explore and learn and interested to work in the Test Engineering domain of the semiconductor IC industry.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
Tessolve Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- Techno-Managerial Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Tessolve Off-Campus Drive?
- To apply for Tessolve Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Tessolve Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Tessolve Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Tessolve Off-Campus Drive – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Tessolve Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Communication (ECE) / Electrical & Electronics (EEE)/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering ( EIE) / Electrical Engineering (EE).
2. What is the Selection Process of Tessolve?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews, Techno-Managerial & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Tessolve Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The job location is –
4. What is the job role & Salary at Tessolve?
Ans: The positions open – Test Engineer
The salary is INR 4 LPA as mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Tessolve?
Ans: Yes, there is a service agreement of 3 years for the selected candidates.
6. Is there any shift at Tessolve?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Tessolve?
Ans: The number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Tessolve Off-Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.