Texas Instruments is hiring freshers through an off-campus drive 2022 for the role of HW Application Engineer. Eligible candidates are requested to apply for the role from the link given below.
Table of Contents
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Minimum Requirements:
- Preferred Qualifications:
- More Off-Campus Drives for 2022 Batch:
Roles & Responsibilities:
This role is responsible for HW Applications tasks and support with a focus on customer support, HW board design, and device characterization. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide applications and customer support
- Perform schematic and layout reviews for customer boards and EVMs.
- Develop, maintain, and review customer documentation, app notes, and training.
- Evaluate device functionality and characteristics in the lab.
- Develop expertise in interface standards (e.g. PCI, USB, eMMC, Ethernet, MIPI-CSI, ADC, PLL, etc.).
Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, ECE or related field.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for enabling customers for success
- Experience with lab test equipment and lab automation techniques
- Experience with Cadence Design Tools and/or Altium Designer
- Interest in schematic design, high-speed PCB design
- Interest in Digital and Analog design and circuits
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook:
More Off-Campus Drives for 2022 Batch:
- GeekyAnts Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Media.net Off-Campus Drive 2022 (for 2022 Graduates)
- Deloitte Freshers Hiring 2022 | SQL Developer – Analyst
- HP Off-Campus Drive 2022 (2019/20/21 Batch)
- Primedigital Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Tata Elxsi Ltd Off Campus Drive 2022
- Weatherford Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Micron Technology Off Campus Drive 2022
- TCS BPS Fresher Hiring 2022
- Atos Syntel Off-campus Drive 2022
- Sopra is Hiring 2022 Engineering Graduates
- Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2022 (Star)