Registrations are invited for The Kamrup Dialogue on Strengthening Democracy in India by NLUJA Assam on 25 July 2021. The final date of registration is 24 July.
NSS Unit of NLU Assam is organizing a multilateral conference that will deal with cross-sectoral discussions pertinent to North-East India. The occasion is scheduled for 25th July 2021. It would serve as the flagship occasion of their NSS unit, and is christened “The Kamrup Dialogue”.
About the occasion
Under the guidance of our patron, Prof. (Dr.) V.K. Ahuja, the Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor of NLUJAA, the NSS unit of NLUJA, Assam is organizing ‘The Kamrup Dialogue’, a multilateral conference to inculcate discussions on assorted matters and issues which are pertinent to North-East India. It will host judges, bureaucrats, thought leaders, and media individuals of Northeast India to do ‘विचार मंथन’ on points referring to the area. The first edition of The Kamrup Dialogue will host HMJ Ujjal Bhuyan, Judge, Bombay High Court.
His Lordship HMJ Ujjal Bhuyan was enrolled on 20-03-1991 with the Bar Council of Assam, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Arunachal Pradesh. Had practiced earlier than the Principal Seat of the Gauhati High Court at Guwahati and appeared earlier than the Agartala, Shillong, Kohima, and Itanagar Benches of the Gauhati High Court. Also practiced earlier than the Central Administrative Tribunal, Guwahati Bench, and the Assam Board of Revenue.
- Date: 25th July 2021
- Time: 11 AM to 12:00 PM
- Platform: Google Meet Topic: “Strengthening Democracy in India: Role of Judiciary with special reference to Northeast India.”
Interested candidates can register through this page.
Registrations will close on 24th July at 11:59 PM.
Email ID: nss[at]nluassam.ac.in
Mr. Pranav Gandhi
Ms. Shreya Kumar
Read More below:
- Samsung SRIB Software Developer Hiring Challenge 2021[Online]: Register by 24th Oct
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- Financial Content Writing Internship at SEBI, Mumbai: Deadline 30th October
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September