Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers from 2018-22 Batches as Trainee Software Engineers: Thinkitive is hiring Trainee Software Engineers from 2018-22 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc.
Table of Contents
- About Thinkitive:
- Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive Details:
- Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive – Job Description:
- Thinkitive Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive?
- Documents for Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive:
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
- Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Thinkitive?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Thinkitive?
- 6. Is there any shift at Thinkitive?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Thinkitive?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive updates?
Thinkitive is a technology company and solution provider of the next-gen business team up with clients all through the world. We are experts in the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Identity Access & Security, Quality Engineering, and Cloud Services. We have spearheaded ourselves in providing end-to-end solutions and services in different sections of industry like FinTech, Communication, Retail & E-commerce, Media & Advertising, Healthcare & Life Science, and Transportation.
BookMyShow Off-Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 for Freshers with 0-1 Year Experience as Mobile Developer
Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive Details:
|1. Company Name:||Thinkitive Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Trainee Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BE/ BTech – IT/CS,E&TC, MCA, MCS|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers (0-6 months)|
|9. Job Location:||Pune|
|10. CTC:||Nod Disclosed.|
Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive – Job Description:
Thinkitive is looking for creative, passionate, and talented freshers who are willing to start their journey with us into .NET/PHP skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
➥Eligibility Criteria- BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech – IT/CS,E&TC , MCA /MCS – 2018,2019,2020,2021,2022 Passout only.
➥Experience Required- Freshers to 6 Months (Willing to start a career in .NET/PHP).
Thinkitive Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive?
- To apply for Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Thinkitive Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, ETCE & MCA, MCS.
2. What is the Selection Process of Thinkitive?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The job location is Pune.
4. What is the job role & Salary at Thinkitive?
Ans: The position open is – Trainee Software Engineer.
The salary is not mentioned by the company. The approximate salary according to glassdoor is INR 3,00000 per annum at Thinkitive. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Thinkitive?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at Thinkitive?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Thinkitive?
Ans: The number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Thinkitive Off-Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.