Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring as Associate Software Engineer: Thomson Reuters is hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineer with 0-1 year experience through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Thomson Reuters|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Media Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E / BTech – All Specializations|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Batch or Before|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Gives input for the planning, integration, casing, scripting, and execution of all testing required of a single software change or project.
- Provides the complete Test planning document for assigned project.
- Reviews business requirements and designs specifications for low to moderately complex changes/systems for completeness and testability.
- Develops, writes and maintains the test plans, develops test scripts for automation for assigned projects.
- Conducts testing using company-specific, manual, programmatic or automated processes.
- Executes test scripts/cases and communicates the results of testing.
- Provides inputs and escalates issues in bug triage meetings and coordinates with development team if required under the guidance of the Lead.
- Tests modules of larger software products or smaller stand-alone software products to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Develops software to test Applications.
- Leverages technical solutions on assigned projects.
- Stays current with industry trends and identifies technologies that will impact the business.
- May lead project sub team.
- This may include responsibility for training staff.
- Some roles are responsible for limited coordination of the work of others.
- Conducts root cause analysis and correlation of other system and/or problems of moderate complexity.
- Works on small to medium complex projects/issues that require a singular area of expertise.
- Typically works in a single QA team, as a member of the team.
- Works on projects/changes of minimal to medium complexity.
- Estimates effort required for own work
- Identifies risk, comes up with mitigation plans, and implements the same.
- Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
- Recommends improvements to the testing processes to create efficiencies.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Thomson Reuters Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
Note – All the information given in this website are in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For good understanding, most of the times we have used the logos of the respective companies in our featured images. However, this logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned
About Thomson Reuters:
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — tax, law, compliance, government, media. In a disruptive digital age, we help professionals reinvent themselves.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for Thomson Reuters Off Campus?
Ans: As soon as possible.
3. Who can apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelors Degree in any Engineering from any Specialization.
4. What is the Selection Process of Thomson Reuters?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The job location is – Bangalore, Karnataka.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Thomson Reuters?
Ans: The job role open is – Software Engineer.
The salary is not mentioned by the company. Approximate salary for the mentioned role is ₹7,73,585 per year, Source: Glassdoor. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Thomson Reuters?
Ans: Not mentioned in the Application Form.
8. Is there any shift at Thomson Reuters?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Thomson Reuters?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. Although the number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.