TVS NEXT Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: TVS NEXT is hiring freshers for the Software Engineer Trainee role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
About TVS NEXT:
TVS Next partners with high-growth businesses to reimagine, design, and develop software to build a better future. We accelerate transformational outcomes for clients using our connected brilliance of engineering, intelligence, and experiences.
Our approach to accelerated transformation is driven by bringing together curious, optimistic, and adventurous minds to help clients make a connection with what’s new. By leveraging this connected mindset and modern engineering practices, we unlock value that elevates human experiences to shape a better future.
TVS NEXT Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||TVS NEXT|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer Trainee|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Any Degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
TVS NEXT Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
TVS NEXT is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Software Engineer Trainee through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from any engineering field.
- 2022 pass-out students can apply.
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Design Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- In-depth understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Basic understanding of C++ and Java.
- Working knowledge of database concepts and SQL
- Knowledge of Manual testing and automation will be an added advantage.
- Significant projects as a part of course work or done on your own
- Excellent logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be a quick learner and should have the ability to work and deliver independently
What is the Hiring Process for TVS NEXT Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for TVS NEXT Placement Drive:
- To apply for TVS NEXT Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of TVS NEXT Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for TVS NEXT Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
|TVS NEXT Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – TVS NEXT Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for TVS NEXT Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for TVS NEXT Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Engineer Trainee role at TVS NEXT is 26th August 2022 as mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for TVS NEXT Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: Bachelor’s Degree in any engineering background from 2022 pass-out batch.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at TVS NEXT Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Software Engineer Trainee role is in Chennai, Tamil Nadu as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the job role & Salary for Freshers at TVS NEXT?
Ans: The role open is – Software Engineer Trainee Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at TVS NEXT for the Software Engineer Trainee role is ₹3.1 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.