Unisys Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Engineer – Fresher: Unisys is hiring Associate Engineers through an Off-Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, etc.
Table of Contents
- About Unisys:
- Unisys Off-Campus Drive 202 Details:
- Eligibility Criteria of Unisys:
- Unisys Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Unisys Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Documents for Unisys Off-Campus Drive:
- Apply link – Unisys Off-Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Engineer – Fresher
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
- Unisys Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Unisys Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Unisys?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Unisys?
- What is the job role & Salary at Unisys?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Unisys?
- 6. Is there any shift at Unisys?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Unisys?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Unisys job updates?
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting-edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a globally diverse team that supports you, drives change and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Unisys Off-Campus Drive 202 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Unisys|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Computer Science/EE|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022/2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|10. CTC:||Not Disclosed|
Eligibility Criteria of Unisys:
- Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree required
- No experience required, Intern/COOP experience preferred
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units, and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command of the English language.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Team member
- Learning processes and tools.
- Escalate issues as and when required.
- Learning an area or product. Rely on the team for domain knowledge.
- Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
- Receive task estimates typically from supervisor/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Aware of requirements in the area of defined tasks.
- Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
- Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
- Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered. Participate in the team responsible for system setup and maintenance.
- Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
- Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
- Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
- Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
Unisys Recruitment Process:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Unisys Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for the Unisys Off-Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Unisys career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Unisys Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Unisys Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Unisys Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech – 2022/2021 pass out students with computer science & Electrical Engineering backgrounds.
2. What is the Selection Process of Unisys?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Unisys?
Ans: The job location is – Bangalore, India.
What is the job role & Salary at Unisys?
Ans: The job role is Associate Engineer & the salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Unisys?
Ans: Not mentioned.
6. Is there any shift at Unisys?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Unisys?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Unisys job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.