upGrad Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: upGrad is hiring freshers for the Associate – Delivery role in Mumbai.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant help build the careers of tomorrow.
upGrad Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||upGrad Education Pvt Ltd|
|2. Job Role:||Associate – Delivery|
|3. Job Type:||Full Time|
|4. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Any Degree|
|5. Eligible Batch:||2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 Pass-Outs|
|6. Experience Required:||1-5 years.|
|7. Job Location:||Mumbai|
|8. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Drives – 2022:
upGrad Off Campus Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
upGrad is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Associate – Delivery through an Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- BE, BTech – Electrical Engineering
- YoP – 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017
- Ability to deliver projects and products within budget, timeline, quality, and resource constraints
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, and MS Excel is a must
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks independently
- Strong customer-focus and problem-solving attitude
- Manage day-to-day operations for a smooth academic delivery consisting of project feedback, doubt resolution, live sessions, mentoring, and vendor management.
- Deliver projects and products within budget, timeline, and resource constraints.
- Create and sustain a network of professional freelancers and industry experts for grading, conducting live sessions, Mentorship, etc.
- Maintain and monitor quality, project plans, project schedules, budgets, and expenditures.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all stakeholders are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Preparing status/weekly reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Work with the Technology team to automate dashboards, and analyze and interpret data. Apply knowledge and experience along with the analytical approach to diagnose and resolve issues in unique and complex customer environments.
What is the Hiring Process for upGrad Off Campus Placement?
- Written Aptitude & Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for upGrad Placement Drive:
- To apply for upGrad Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the upGrad Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for upGrad Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|upGrad Off Campus Drive 2022||Apply Link: Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. upGrad OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – upGrad Off Campus Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for upGrad Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for upGrad Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Associate – Delivery role at upGrad is not mentioned on the job application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for upGrad Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech in any engineering degree from 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 & 2017 batches with 1-5 years of experience.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at upGrad Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Associate – Delivery role in Mumbai is mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for an Associate – Delivery at upGrad?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at upGrad for the Associate – Delivery role is ₹4.48 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide upGrad Off Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about upGrad Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.