Vestas Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Vestas is hiring freshers for the Graduate Engineer Trainee role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About Vestas:
- Vestas Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- Vestas Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Vestas Off Campus Placement Hiring Process:
- How to apply for Vestas Off Campus Placement Drive 2022?
- Documents for Vestas Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Apply Link – Vestas Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Hiring as Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner in sustainable energy solutions. We are specialized in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce that embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to creating and sustaining an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
Vestas Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||Vestas|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Wind Turbine Company|
|4. Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E / B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Read More: Infor Off Campus Placement Drive 2022
Vestas Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Vestas is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- B.E Fresh Graduates in Mechanical Engineering (2022 Pass out)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, understand and communicate Engineering drawings and Technical specifications
- Understanding of production documentation
- Understanding of selection, qualification, negotiation, and contracting with suppliers
- Exposure to supplier consolidation and cost out projects
- Knowledge of ERP systems – SAP
- A focused person with the ability to grasp and learn in a progressive environment
Read More: Intelerad Off Campus Placement Drive 2022
- Read, Interpret & classify released engineering changes.
- Responsible for the physical implementation of ECOs at Suppliers/Factories globally.
- Technical support to Suppliers / Factories on change implementation.
- Responsible to validate new design manufacturability with suppliers & enrich purchase info records.
- RFQ – secure that missing master data is enriched ( Info records, source lists, and quota arrangements) within the agreed SLA.
Vestas Off Campus Placement Hiring Process:
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Vestas Off Campus Placement Drive 2022?
- To apply for Vestas Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Vestas Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Read More: Solifi Off Campus Placement Drive 2022
Documents for Vestas Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Read More: Pantheon Off Campus Placement Drive 2022
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|