Vodafone is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainees through Off-Campus Drive 2022. Candidates from BE/BTech – CS/IT/EE/ECE are eligible to apply for the job. Freshers can also check their eligibility.
Table of Contents
- About Vodafone:
- Vodafone Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Details:
- Job Description:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Skills Required:
- Vodafone Hiring Process:
- How to apply for Vodafone Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Documents Required for Vodafone Recruitment:
- Apply link – Vodafone Off-Campus Drive 2022 – Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Vodafone Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Vodafone Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Vodafone?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Vodafone?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement at GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) Position?
- 6. Is there any shift at Vodafone Freshers Hiring?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Vodafone Group?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Vodafone job updates?
- Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
- Click Here!
- Click Here!
- Like us on Facebook:
- Click Here!
- Read More Posts Below:
Vodafone Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Details:
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
Focuses upon the provision of advice and administration and provides services across the related function in line with procedures and concepts. Ensures a high quality of work and influences business decisions through council or advice using specific skills and expertise. Typically reports to the Manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Vodafone Hiring Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Vodafone Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for the Vodafone Off-Campus Drive, candidates may go to the official website of Vodafone’s Career page, careers.vodafone.com, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Off-Campus Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply button.
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit button.
Documents Required for Vodafone Recruitment:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your personal documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, PassPort, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
Vodafone Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Vodafone Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech freshers.
2. What is the Selection Process of Vodafone?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Vodafone?
Ans: The job location is – Pune, India.
4. What is the job role & Salary at Vodafone for Entry Level Positions?
Ans: The job role is – Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) & the salary for the fresher’s recruitment is not disclosed by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salary at Vodafone group.
5. Is there any Service agreement at GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) Position?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
6. Is there any shift at Vodafone Freshers Hiring?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Vodafone Group?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Vodafone job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages below.
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Like us on Facebook: