Volkswagen Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Volkswagen is hiring freshers for the Software Engineer Trainee role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About Volkswagen:
- Volkswagen Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Volkswagen Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- What is the Hiring Process for Volkswagen Off Campus Placement?
- Registration Process for Volkswagen Placement Drive:
- Documents for Volkswagen Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
- FAQs – Volkswagen Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
- Q1. How to Apply for Volkswagen Off Campus Drive?
- Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Volkswagen Off-Campus Drive?
- Q3. Who can apply for Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q5. What is the Salary for Software Engineer Trainee at Volkswagen?
- Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
The Volkswagen Group, with its headquarters in Wolfsburg, is one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers and the largest carmaker in Europe. The Group comprises twelve brands from seven European countries: Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Scania, and MAN.
The Group operates 118 production plants in 20 European countries and a further 10 countries in the Americas, Asia, and Africa. 662,575 employees worldwide produce vehicles, and work in vehicle-related services or other fields of business. The Volkswagen Group sells its vehicles in 153 countries.
Under the vision of “Mobility for generations to come.” the Volkswagen Group with its sharpened NEW AUTO Group strategy 2030 provides answers to the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Volkswagen Group Technology Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly Volkswagen IT Services India Pvt. Ltd) is a global technology Hub of the Volkswagen Group. Our young, energetic, and enthusiastic team of tech junkies and technology experts co-creates and co-innovates, while constantly exploring newer possibilities in the area of technology.
Volkswagen Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Volkswagen|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Vehicle Manufacturer Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer Trainee|
|5. Job Type:||Full Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E. / B.Tech – CS, IT, Mechanical|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Placement Drives – 2022:
- Walmart Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Software Engineer 2
- CGI Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Graduate Support Engineer
- Microsoft Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Technical Support Engineer
- Baxter Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Assoc Analyst
Volkswagen Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Volkswagen is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Software Engineer Trainee through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- B.E./B. Tech in computer science/Information technology/Mechanical or equivalent.
- Programming skills, Good team player, Good Communication skills
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and software engineering
- Basic understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Analyze business requirements to determine algorithms and logic for programming
- Development of technology-based components and interfaces
- Develop desktop and web applications using popular frameworks, upskill/cross-skill in other frameworks as per requirement.
- Perform Testing activities to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Debug and resolve technical issues
- Provide L2, and L3 Support wherever needed
- Continually engage in professional development, training, and certifications
- Develop documentation providing details of the design, coding & testing activities
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments through service improvements and innovations
- Candidate should be flexible to work on IT Skills (Ex: JAVA, .NET, SAP, RPA, Testing, Application Packaging, PLM, etc.) based on business demands.
What is the Hiring Process for Volkswagen Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Volkswagen Placement Drive:
- To apply for Volkswagen Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Volkswagen Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Volkswagen Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Volkswagen Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2022 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Volkswagen Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Volkswagen Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Volkswagen Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Engineer Trainee role at Volkswagen is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology & Mechanical Engineering background from 2022 & 2021 pass-out batches.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Software Engineer Trainee role is in Bangalore, Karnataka as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for Software Engineer Trainee at Volkswagen?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Volkswagen for the Software Engineer Trainee role is ₹5 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.