Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Western Digital is hiring freshers for the ATE Test Engineer role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
- Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- Western Digital Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Documents for Western Digital Off Campus Drive:
- Apply Link – Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring as ATE Test Engineer
- To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. How to Apply for Western Digital Off Campus Drive?
- 2. What is the last date of Registration for the Western Digital Off-Campus Drive?
- 3. Who can apply for Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 4. What is the Selection Process of Western Digital?
- 5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 6. What is the job role & Salary at Western Digital?
- 9. What is the number of current job openings at Western Digital?
- 10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
- Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Western Digital|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||ATE Test Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||EEE/ECE/E&I or equivalent with ATE Testing experience|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2020/2021|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in EEE/ECE/E&I or equivalent with ATE Testing experience.
- Experience with Probe card and device interface boards designed for ASIC.
- Work experience developing Production / Characterization Test Program for controllers from scratch.
- In-depth knowledge and Hands-on working experience on the Teradyne J750 platform.
- Experience in PCB design with SI / PI guidelines for high-speed testing.
- Experience with Probers and Handlers.
- Good experience in test data analysis and closely working with Product, Design, DFT, Production, and Reliability engineering teams.
- Experience in DFT, Analog, E-Fuse, and mixed-signal tests.
- Experienced in test time reduction, yield enhancement, and HW design for manufacturing.
- Good experienced in working with bench instruments like DMM, Oscilloscope, etc for debugging.
- Knowledge of OOP-based programming, PERL scripting, and data analysis tools like Spotfire.
- Understanding HTOL, Assembly is a plus.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor device physics
- Knowledge of the semiconductor manufacturing process and automotive standard practices is a plus.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE
BATCHWISE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES
|1. Western Digital OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
- Develop ATE Test Solution for Memory Controller.
- Design PCB and develop Test program for a controller ASIC. Interfaces with
- Product, Design, DFT, Production, and Reliability engineering to solve problems.
- Create Test requirements and Test vectors requirement
- Design Hardware for Wafer Sort, Reliability & Final Test with SI / PI specs.
- Compile ASIC test Patterns and Test Program development
- To bring up ASIC and Temperature testing at wafer and package level
- Verify using Bench Instruments, R&R for Test Program, correlation, release, and Factory Support
- PE / Design / DFT / Verification / Characterization / SI team interactions
- Test Program Test Time Reductions and Yield Improvement
- The ideal individual must have a proven ability to achieve results in a fast-moving, dynamic environment. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated the ability to work well with people. A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
Western Digital Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessments
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Western Digital Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Western Digital Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Apply Link – Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring as ATE Test Engineer
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
About Western Digital:
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital®’s data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Western Digital Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Western Digital Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the ATE Test Engineer role at Western Digital is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E/B.Tech with specialization in EEE/ECE/E&I or equivalent with ATE Testing experience.
4. What is the Selection Process of Western Digital?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is Bangalore as mentioned in the Job Description.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Western Digital?
Ans: The role open is – ATE Test Engineer.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Western Digital for the ATE Test Engineer role is ₹ 4.7 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Western Digital?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at Western Digital?
Ans: Not mentioned
9. What is the number of current job openings at Western Digital?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Western Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Download Now!
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Download Now
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Download Now!
- Python Programming Hand Written Notes – PDF Flip Book – Download Now!