Wingify Off Campus Drive 2022 | Backend Engineer | Graduate – 2022: Wingify is hiring Backend Engineers from the 2021 batch with a minimum 1-year experience through an Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
Table of Contents
- About Wingify:
- Wingify Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
- Wingify Off-Campus Drive – Job Description:
- Wingify Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Wingify Off Campus Drive?
- Documents for Wingify Off Campus Drive:
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
Wingify Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Wingify Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Wingify?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Wingify?
- 4. What is the job role & Salary at Wingify?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Wingify?
- 6. Is there any shift at Wingify?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Wingify?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Wingify job updates?
At Wingify, we’re building SaaS (software as a service) products from India that are used by thousands of brands in more than 90 countries across the world. In our industry, we’re proudly outcompeting several international counterparts to clock more than USD 20mn in annual revenue without any external funding.
Over the last 10 years, VWO by Wingify has helped create industry standards in A/B testing products and has helped brands grow their website conversions by our suite of products across testing, website insights, and engagement.
If you have interacted with WikiHow, UbiSoft, TMZ, or Britannica, you have already met some of the customers who trust the VWO platform for their experimentation-led growth.
This has been made possible by our relentless focus on delivering value to our customers by creating tools that are simple to use, yet pack a punch when it comes to delivering value for their growth.
Our focus on our products is reflected in what our customers have to say about us. Last year, G2Crowd recognized VWO by Wingify among the 25 best software SaaS companies in India, and in 2017, ET gave us the title of Startup of the year in the bootstrapped champ category.
Check out our engineering blog: https://engineering.wingify.com/
Wingify Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Wingify|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Backend Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021 Pass Out|
|8. Experience Required:||Minimum 1 year.|
|9. Job Location:||Fully Remote|
|10. CTC:||Not mentioned.|
Wingify Off-Campus Drive – Job Description:
As a backend developer at Wingify, you will build the complete backend for the platform. You’re also expected to maintain code you’ve written, ensure high levels of code coverage at all times, as well as deploy and maintain highly scalable infrastructure, to deploy the platform.
- On the backend, we’re looking for a minimum of 1 year of experience with PHP/Node.js/Python.
- Having built scalable backends using any two of these would be preferable.
- Write modular, extensible, readable, and performant code
- Choose the right Data Structures, tools, and tech stacks and be able to do High-Level Designing with guidance
- Able to design RESTful APIs that are not overly constrained, and can easily be consumed by the frontend dev.
- You have worked with Relational databases like MySQL, Postgres and understand partitioning, sharding, as well as NoSQL databases such as MongoDB/Couchbase, etc.
- History and familiarity with server-side architecture based on APIs, databases, infrastructure, and systems.
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
We have identified some must-have expectations from this role. As a software engineer, you will be meeting expectations (which is a good indicator of your performance) if you qualify for all must-have expectations for most sprints. Differentiators are not explicit expectations but would exceed expectations from this role and would likely put you as a great performer.
Timely delivery (Must Have)
- The most important expectation from any individual. This expectation is independent of the experience level.
- Can be defined as the delivery of the tasks within the agreed time frame along with agreed quality standards.
- Can be broadly categorized into the following streams:
- Feature Requests – To deliver new feature requests as per the agreed scope at the start of the sprint. Definition of Done (DOD) still needs to mature.
- Customer Bugs – To be delivered in a linked sprint. In certain cases, some critical bugs can take the highest priority.
- Tech Debt – Timely delivery of tech debt tasks with scope finalized at the start of the sprint. Again, quality standards must be followed.
Ownership & Accountability (Must Have)
- This expectation will vary according to the experience level as well as the role.
- Junior team members are expected to deliver their tasks with help from others.
- Senior team members are expected to help junior team members as well as deliver their tasks. They are also expected to take ownership of the end-to-end delivery of projects including stakeholders management.
- Some individuals performing some specific roles like Scrum Masters are expected to perform role-specific duties.
Quality delivery (Must Have)
- Deliver tasks adhering to the existing quality standards.
- Quality standards may vary from service to service. Everyone should agree on the benchmark and should follow it strictly
- Dev Testing is very crucial before handing over anything for QA. Any obvious misses in requirements or bugs should be considered as bad quality delivery.
- Repeated misses in pull requests will be considered bad quality
Teamwork (Must Have)
- Coordination among team members during sprints.
- How well team members can resolve blockers without external help.
- Effective communication between team members. If things are getting delayed because of poor communication, it’s a bad sign.
- For senior members, coordination with other teams i.e. Product, Design, other stakeholders is also important
- Ideas to improve current architecture and to take the ideas to completion
- If something crucial is being reported, how fast someone is resolving it
- How are people reacting to their free time? Are they always trying to utilize it by working on things from backlog or tech debt items?
We have the following levels within different grades in our engineering team –
- Software Engineer 1
- Software Engineer 2
- Senior Software Engineer 1
- Senior Software Engineer 2
- Lead Engineer 1
- Engineering Manager
- Senior Engineering Manager
- Associate Director
- Chief Technology Officer
Wingify Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Wingify Off Campus Drive?
- To apply for Wingify Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Wingify Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Wingify Off Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Wingify Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Wingify Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech with minimum 1 year of experience.
2. What is the Selection Process of Wingify?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Wingify?
Ans: The job location is – Fully Remote.
4. What is the job role & Salary at Wingify?
Ans: The job role as – Backend Engineer.
The salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Wingify?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
6. Is there any shift at Wingify?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Wingify?
Ans: The number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Wingify job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.