Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Wipro is hiring freshers for the Project Engineer role through an Elite National Talent Hunt 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Wipro|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Project Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Any Degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021, 2022|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Pan India|
|10. CTC:||INR 3.5 LPA|
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Elite National Talent hunt (NTH) is our fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2021 and 2022 engineering graduates across the country. We’re enabling equal employment opportunities for India’s deserving engineering talent and are looking for you. Are you an enthusiastic engineering student? Don’t miss this opportunity to start your exciting journey with Wipro. Register today!
Registration starts: May 2, 2022
Registration ends: May 22, 2022
Online assessment: May 21 – June 5, 2022
Required Educational Qualifications:
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- Only full-time courses: No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in a degree, 10th or 12th
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
- Students from the 2021 & 2022 batches passed outs are only eligible
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. Wipro OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Other Qualifications Required:
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Wipro Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
Registration –> Online assessment –> Business discussion –> LOI -> Offer letter
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
Aptitude Test: Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability. Duration: 48 mins
Written Communication Test: Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
Online Programming Test: Two programs for coding. Duration: 60 mins
Candidates can choose any one of these programming languages for the online programming test: Java, C, C++, or Python.
Last date to apply: May 22, 2022
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022?
- To apply for Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Wipro Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Fresher Jobs by Job Location:
Documents for Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Wipro) is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and bold new future.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Wipro Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Project Engineer role at Wipro is 22nd May 2022 as mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech in any engineering background except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture & Food Technology.
4. What is the Selection Process of Wipro?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Project Engineer role is not mentioned in the Job Description.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Wipro?
Ans: The role open is – Project Engineer.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Wipro for the Project Engineer role is ₹3.5 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Wipro?
Ans: Yes, Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis.
8. Is there any shift at Wipro?
Ans: Not mentioned
9. What is the number of current job openings at Wipro?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is 40 as mentioned in the Job Description.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 updates?
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Download Now!
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Download Now
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Download Now!
- Python Programming Hand Written Notes – PDF Flip Book – Download Now!