Wipro WILP Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 & 2021 Freshers Hiring: Wipro is hiring freshers through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a strong commitment to sustainability, and good corporate citizenship, we have over 220,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and bold new future.
Wipro WILP Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Wipro Limited|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Fresher|
|5. Job Type:||Full Time|
|6. Qualification:||BCA, B.Sc – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Pan India|
|10. CTC:||INR 15,488.00/- Per Month|
Latest Off Campus Placement Drives – 2022:
- Raytheon Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Graduate Engineer Trainee
- TransUnion Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Data Engineer
- SonicWall Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Test Associate Engineer
- Adobe Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 for Freshers Hiring as Member of Technical Staff
Wipro WILP Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Wipro is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- 2021 & 2022 pass-outs are eligible to apply for this drive.
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period from the previous assessment
- Admission to M. Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
- Period: (INR Per Month)
1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k
2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 + 533 (ESI)
3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year: 23,000
Merge Bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.Tech degree.
Post the completion of the program, the designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 P.A onwards depending on performance.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 – Business discussion
What is the Hiring Process for Wipro WILP Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Wipro WILP Placement Drive:
- To apply for Wipro WILP Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 & 2021, candidates may go to the official website of the Wipro WILP Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Wipro WILP Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
|Top IT MNCs are HIRING Freshers as Software Engineers. Download the CareerLabs Elev8 App & Apply.||Apply Now|
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Wipro WILP Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 & 2021||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Wipro WILP Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Wipro WILP Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Wipro WILP Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Fresher role at Wipro WILP is 30th June 2022 as mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Wipro WILP Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BCA, BSC in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics & Mathematics from 2022 & 2021 pass-out batches.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Wipro WILP Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Fresher role is in Pan India as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Wipro WILP?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average wage at Wipro WILP for the Fresher role is ₹15,488 per Month. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Wipro WILP Off Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about Wipro WILP Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.