Applications are invited for the Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021) Phase 2 by Wipro.
Table of Contents
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational company that gives information technology, consulting, and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT companies and shaped the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a novel learning-integrated program which presents BCA and BSc college students an opportunity to construct an outstanding profession at Wipro, whereas pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier academic institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as relevant by the university guidelines.
Year of Passing
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one topic in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be thought about as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- A maximum of three years of schooling hole, if any, is allowed between tenth and commencement.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation must be accomplished within 3 years.
- Education must be common full time solely in tenth, twelfth & Graduation acknowledged by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs have to be cleared on the time of choice course of
- Should be an Indian Citizen or ought to maintain a PIO or OCI card, within the occasion of holding a passport of another nation
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals have to submit their citizenship certificates
- Candidates who’ve participated in any chosen course held by Wipro within the final three months are usually not eligible.
- 1st year Stipend – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd year Stipend- 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
- 3rd year Stipend- 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year : 23,000
On joining, candidates can be required to sign a service settlement for 60 months.
Every eligible candidate should undergo under online evaluation, under details appended on your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each part has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon choice within the Online Assessment, candidates might be required to undergo a Technical Interview adopted by an HR interview.
Candidates who’ve participated in any chosen course held by Wipro in the final 3 months are usually not Eligible.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by this link.
July 15, 2021
For any queries/clarifications, attain out to [email protected] using the topic line ‘WILP – 2021′, the same will be responded to within 3 working days.