Applications are invited for the Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021) Phase 2 by Wipro.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational company that gives information technology, consulting, and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT companies and shaped the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a novel learning-integrated program which presents BCA and BSc college students an opportunity to construct an outstanding profession at Wipro, whereas pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier academic institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as relevant by the university guidelines.
Year of Passing
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one topic in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be thought about as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- A maximum of three years of schooling hole, if any, is allowed between tenth and commencement.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation must be accomplished within 3 years.
- Education must be common full time solely in tenth, twelfth & Graduation acknowledged by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs have to be cleared on the time of choice course of
- Should be an Indian Citizen or ought to maintain a PIO or OCI card, within the occasion of holding a passport of another nation
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals have to submit their citizenship certificates
- Candidates who’ve participated in any chosen course held by Wipro within the final three months are usually not eligible.
- 1st year Stipend – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd year Stipend- 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
- 3rd year Stipend- 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year : 23,000
On joining, candidates can be required to sign a service settlement for 60 months.
Every eligible candidate should undergo under online evaluation, under details appended on your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each part has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon choice within the Online Assessment, candidates might be required to undergo a Technical Interview adopted by an HR interview.
Candidates who’ve participated in any chosen course held by Wipro in the final 3 months are usually not Eligible.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by this link.
July 15, 2021
For any queries/clarifications, attain out to [email protected] using the topic line ‘WILP – 2021′, the same will be responded to within 3 working days.