Zoho Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Zoho is hiring freshers for the Software Developer role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Software is our craft and our passion. At Zoho, we create beautiful software to solve business problems. We believe that software is the ultimate product of the mind and the hands.
But as much as we love building beautiful software, we think our people and company culture are our most important assets. Our engineers spend years mastering their craft, bringing together decades of engineering expertise to produce a real work of art. When you choose Zoho, you get more than just a single product or a tightly integrated suite. You get our commitment to continuous refinement and to improving your experience. And you get our relentless devotion to your satisfaction.
Zoho Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||Zoho|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Developer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E/B.Tech – Any Degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers (0-4 years)|
|9. Job Location:||Pan India|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Zoho Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Zoho is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Software Developer through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- B.E/B.Tech in any engineering degree.
- Students with 0-4 years of experience can apply.
- 2022 pass-out students can also apply for this job.
- Skills: C, C++, Java.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
What is the Hiring Process for Zoho Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Zoho Placement Drive:
- To apply for Zoho Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Zoho Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Zoho Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
|Zoho Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Zoho Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Zoho Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Zoho Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Developer role at Zoho is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E/B.Tech in any engineering background from 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 & 2018 pass-out batches.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Software Developer role is in Pan India as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the job role & Salary for Freshers at Zoho?
Ans: The role open is – Software Developer Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Zoho for the Software Developer role is ₹6.5 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.