Amrut Software Off Campus Drive 2022 for Trainee Software Engineer Role: Amrut Software is hiring Trainee – Software Engineers from the 2021 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
Table of Contents
- About Amrut Software:
- Amrut Software Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
- Eligibility Criteria of Amrut Software Off Campus Drive:
- Amrut Software Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Amrut Software Off Campus Drive?
- Documents for Amrut Software Off Campus Drive:
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
- Amrut Software Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Amrut Software Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Amrut Software?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Amrut Software?
- 4. What is the job role & Salary at Amrut Software?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Amrut Software?
- 6. Is there any shift at Amrut Software?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Amrut Software?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Amrut Software job updates?
About Amrut Software:
Amrut Software journey started with reselling of software tools to being a DevOps and ITSM consulting company in the last decade. Today our customers range from IT / ITES, BFSI, manufacturing, telecom, media to medical space covering the broad segment from fortune 500 to SME. Some of the services engagement has been helping ROI on software tools, integration in the customer environment, plugin development, workflow management, network management to root cause analysis of an issue, etc.
Amrut Software Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Amrut Software Private Limited|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Trainee – Software Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BE, B.Sc., BCA, MCA, MSC – Computer Science & Information Technology|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021 Pass Out|
|8. Experience Required:||Not Required|
|9. Job Location:||Pune, India.|
|10. CTC:||INR 3 LPA|
Eligibility Criteria of Amrut Software Off Campus Drive:
Required Educational Qualification:
- Qualification: BE, B.Sc., BCA, MCA, MSC,
- Specialization: Computer Science & Information Technology
- Graduation year of passing: 2021
- Percentage: 70% above
- Certification (if any): Java and Python Certification (Added advantage)
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
- Excellent Academic records
- Good command in programming language Java & Scripting knowledge
- Having Knowledge of Java and Python will be an added advantage
- Excellent database knowledge
- Good understanding of programming concepts and objective oriented programming
- Should possess good logical and analytical skills
- Keen to explore and learn new Technologies, Languages & Tools, etc.
- Good communication skills (written & Oral)
- The candidate will be working mainly on Atlassian tools and other products which are ASPL Line of products
Amrut Software Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Amrut Software Off Campus Drive?
- To apply for Amrut Software Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Amrut Software Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Amrut Software Off Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Amrut Software Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Amrut Software Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, B.Sc., BCA, MCA, MSC – Computer Science & Information Technology.
2. What is the Selection Process of Amrut Software?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Amrut Software?
Ans: The job location is – Pune, India.
4. What is the job role & Salary at Amrut Software?
Ans: The job role as – Trainee Software Engineer.
The salary is INR 3 LPA as mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Amrut Software?
Ans: Yes, there will be a 3 years service agreement.
6. Is there any shift at Amrut Software?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Amrut Software?
Ans: The number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Amrut Software job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.