Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Engineer 2021 Batch: Volvo is hiring Fresher engineers from the 2021 batch through an Off Campus Drive 2022. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, job description, interview experience, etc.
Volvo Group has been creating value and driving change, in almost every segment it has addressed in its 20 years of presence in India, we salute the glory of this country. With more than 3,500 employees, 3 industrial establishments, and over 400 sales and support points, not to mention the 1,20,000 drivers we have trained, we are forever entwined with the vast landscape that is India.
Volvo Group’s mission is to drive prosperity through transport solutions and we carry this mission forward in India by pushing forth the country’s national priorities such as – Urbanisation, Infrastructure Development, Skill Development, Safety, and Care for the Environment.
Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|1. Company Name:||Volvo|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Luxury Vehicles Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BE/B.Tech specialized in Electronics, Computer Science &|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2021 Pass Out|
|8. Experience Required:||Not Required|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore|
|10. CTC:||Not Disclosed.|
Eligibility Criteria of Volvo Off Campus Drive:
Required Educational Qualification:
- BE/B.Tech specialized in Electronics, Computer Science &
- 2021 Pass out batch with no active backlogs
- 65% throughout X, XII & Graduation
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
Volvo Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there is any other round of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further round.
How to apply for Volvo Off Campus Drive?
- To apply for Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Volvo career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for Volvo Off Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents as required by most of the companies, however, it is up to the company, whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology) with the year of passing 2021.
2. What is the Selection Process of Volvo?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Volvo?
Ans: The job location is – Hyderabad, Secunderabad, India.
4. What is the job role & Salary at Volvo?
Ans: The job role as – Associate Engineer.
The salary is not mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Volvo?
Ans: Not mentioned by the Company.
6. Is there any shift at Volvo?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Volvo?
Ans: The number of openings is 29 as disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Volvo job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.