Applications are invited for the following position “associate to the Director” at NBRC, Manesar.
The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience analysis group, located in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed college standing and is a nodal heart underneath the Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Associate to the Director (01)
- Official report preparation/ administration
- Meeting scheduling
- Assisting for grant administration system
- Minutes of the assembly preparation
- Percent of marks 60% ranging from 10th standard.
- Master in Science/ Economics/ Public Health science/ Mass Communication.
- The particular person should be comfy using Excel/ Ms word/ PowerPoint and many others.
- Good communicator and effectively organized.
Rs. 40,000/- P.M. to 45,000/- P.M.
Candidates should ship all this data together with supporting documents to [email protected] plus assertion of function (SOP) (300 phrases). The CV ought to have the latest picture embedded. Application without SOP, the applying is not going to be screened.
For full notification, click on the link under.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
Content Development Associate at BYJU’s, Bengaluru: Apply Now(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you