Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Associate – SANKALP at NIMI Delhi.
National Instructional Media Institute (NIMI) was set up within the name of Central Instructional Media Institute (CIMI) in Chennai in December 1986 by the Government of India as a Subordinate Office below Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGE&T) with the help from Government of Germany by way of GTZ (German Agency for Technical Co-operation) as the executing company.
About the Job
SANKALP focuses on the general skilling ecosystem covering each Central and State business, and outcomes are measured through Disbursement Linked Indicators (DLIs) agreed between MSDE and the World Bank. Under SANKALP the following key result areas have been recognized viz:
- Creating and building capacities of the establishments involved in planning and supply of talent improvement at national, state, and district levels.
- Quality Assurance of talent improvement programs for better outcomes.
- Inclusion of marginalized in talent improvement.
- Preparing detailed experiences/ idea notes/ presentations.
- Coordination with State Skill Missions.
- Coordination with National institutions.
- Monitoring of various pilots being implemented.
- Any other work as per MSDE requirement.
- Preparing content material, newsletter, press releases, social media content material, and so on.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Candidate with Masters might be given preference).
- Excellent writing and presentation abilities.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Willingness and talent to travel extensively.
- Should be capable to operate in unstructured surroundings with minimal support.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of related experience
Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/- monthly consolidated pay from which standard TDS can be deducted at source. Not entitled to any other allowance or advantages.
- The appointment to the post will be purely on a contract basis initially for an interval of 1 year, additional extendable subject to satisfactory efficiency and requirement of services for an additional year.
- The performance of the consultant will be reviewed each year and the contract shall be extended or discontinued (as the case may be) depending on the efficiency. The decision of NIMI shall be ultimate in this regard.
- The selection will be done on the basis of efficiency within the personal interview by a selection committee.
- Only shortlisted candidates might be called for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- At the time of the interview, the candidates shall produce their original certificates for verification.
Attendance and leave policy
- The working hours would be identical as for NIMI.
- No additional remuneration shall be paid for working beyond office hours or on Saturdays/Sundays/gazetted holidays.
- Compulsory leave in such circumstances shall be at the discretion of the competent authority.
Application Process & Details:
- Interested candidates can go to the Official Application page at this link.
- 2 copies of passport size photographs.
- Original and self-attested copies of academic certificates.
- Original and self-attested copies of Caste certificates and Aadhar cards.
- Original and self-attested copies of Experience certificates.
July 31, 2021.
Read More Similar Posts Below:
- Social Media Manager at Razorpay | Applications Open
- News Publishing Specialist at Thomson Reuters, Bangalore: Applications Open
- Digital Associate at Amazon, Hyderabad: Applications Open
- Recruiting Coordinator at Twitter, Bangalore: Apply Now
- Consultant (Research and Evaluation) at NIOS, Noida [2 Vacancies]: Apply by 7th June