Applications are invited for CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2020-21. The final date of registration is 28 June 2021.
The Central Board of Secondary Education honours excellent lecturers and Principals of its affiliated faculties yearly on Teachers’ Day i.e. fifth September to recognise their exemplary contribution to boosting the standard of educating and studying. This is finished to encourage the educating fraternity of CBSE affiliated faculties.
- All lecturers presently working with the personal faculties affiliated to CBSE who’ve accomplished not less than 10 years of normal service as an instructor in both CBSE or another acknowledged Board of School Education affiliated faculty(s) by thirty-first March 2021 can apply.
- All Principals of the personal faculties affiliated to CBSE who’ve accomplished 10 years of normal service as an instructor and 5 years as a Principal in CBSE affiliated faculty(s) by thirty-first March 2021 can apply.
- Teachers or Principals who retired on thirty-first March 2021 or after might also apply if they fulfil all different circumstances.
- Teachers or Principals who’ve already obtained CBSE Honour can apply for the National Award by the Ministry of Education if they’re nonetheless in any other case eligible.
- Principals can’t apply within the class of lecturers.
- An applicant can apply beneath just one class.
- Only online applications might be accepted. The link for registration and filling the applying is out there at a tab together with a tab for this circular page. The final date of submission of software is twenty-eighth June 2021. No different mode of submission of software is allowed.
- All candidates shall apply immediately by filling the applying type online on or earlier than twenty-eighth June 2021 and submit the next together with the applying:
Undertaking to the impact that each one the particulars submitted are appropriate and copies of documents uploaded is real. If something is discovered incorrect or solid at any stage, candidature might be responsible for rejection and honour could also be summarily withdrawn, if conferred. This may even result in punishment as per the rule;
Vigilance Clearance Certificate furnished by the Chairman/Manager of the School;
Certificate of Continuous and Regular Service furnished by the Chairman/Manager of college after verifying that there isn’t any break within the service of the applicant over the last 10 years (in case of lecturers) and 15 years (in case of Principals);
Certificates/levels and mark statements of Class 10/11/12/Equivalent; Graduation; Post Graduation and NTT/ ETE/ B.El.Ed./ B.Ed./ Others;
Class Result in Board/School; and
- Quite a few high scorers equal to 04 occasions the variety of honours in every class from the ultimate advantage listing might be shortlisted primarily based on basic standards. For deciding the inter see advantage, the next standards might be used: Experience in associated discipline, Age, Higher Qualification and Percentage in Educational Qualification. In case of a tie after making use of the above standards, CBSE reserves the best to resolve different standards to finalize the advantage
- Two days might be given to shortlisted candidates for importing their verified documents. All the candidates are suggested to maintain their documents prepared in uploadable type. All documents have to be signed by the applicant and countersigned/verified by the
Head of the varsity in case of an instructor and by the Chairman/Manager of the School in case of a Principal.
- Checking of documents of the shortlisted candidates might be accomplished by a National Level Scrutiny Committee. The Committee will put together class clever advantage listing of the shortlisted candidates primarily based on the scores obtained by them within the basic and particular standards.
- The shortlisted candidates might be invited for a web-based interactive session with the National Level Screening Committee.
- Selection of ultimate recipients by the Committee and announcement of honours might be made online on the CBSE portal.
- The names of the highest 6 scorers might be forwarded to the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India for the National Teachers Award.
Each honour consists of a merit certificate and a cash prize of ₹50,000/-.
Click here to view the official notification for CBSE Honour for Excellence in Teaching and School Leadership 2020-21.
You may also be interested in the following:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you