Chegg Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 & 2021 Freshers Hiring: Chegg is hiring freshers for the Software Engineer 1 role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Chegg puts students first…Everything we build in this company is student-focused, making us the leading student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more.
Chegg Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Chegg|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Educational Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer 1|
|5. Job Type:||Full Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech/ME/MTech – Computer Science or related|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||New Delhi|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Placement Drives – 2022:
Chegg Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Chegg is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Software Engineer 1 through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- B.E., B.Tech, Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals with competencies in software design, data structures, and problem-solving, debugging skills.
- Experience with Java 8 or higher, Springboot framework, SQL/NoSQL databases, and cloud service providers such as AWS.
- Knowledge of Microservices fundamentals
- Get the opportunity to work on the latest and greatest in the education technology space.
- Contribute towards building the next generation education services which matter to the students.
- Get the opportunity to contribute and learn various aspects of B2C software development
- As a developer get the opportunity to work on the front end, back end, Dev-ops, mobile application development, and machine learning enabling you to be a full stack developer
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection.
- Collaborate with other team members, product managers, designers, data scientists, and other stakeholders.
- Build robust and scalable data infrastructure (both batch processing and real-time) to support the needs of internal and external users
- Architect and implement the most secure platforms that can solve the C100K challenges
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Keep technical debt low by reinforcing our Engineering culture of establishing sound practices for ensuring code reviews, high test coverage, and documentation
- Continuously look for ways to improve our product and processes, and provide feedback.
- Have fun doing what you love!
What is the Hiring Process for Chegg Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Chegg Placement Drive:
- To apply for Chegg Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 & 2021, candidates may go to the official website of the Chegg Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Chegg Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Chegg Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Link: Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Chegg Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Chegg Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Chegg Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Engineer 1 role at Chegg is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Chegg Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech/ME/MTech Freshers with Computer Science or related engineering backgrounds can apply.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Chegg Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Software Engineer 1 role is in New Delhi as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a Software Engineer 1 at Chegg?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average wage at Chegg for the Software Engineer 1 role is ₹5-24 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Chegg Off Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about Chegg Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.