Applications are invited for Content Analyst at Gartner, Gurgaon for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
As a Content Analyst, you’ll work to help our content and marketing group (based mostly in Barcelona, Spain) by creating content material for English-speaking markets, whereas meeting our strict publishing standards and content advertising guidelines. The successful applicant is versatile and adaptable, is a good team participant, has an eye for details, and is diligent.
Gartner, Inc. is the world’s main research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip enterprise leaders with indispensable insights, recommendations, and instruments to realize their mission-critical priorities at this time and construct the successful organizations of tomorrow.
- Excellent verbal/written English communication expertise with experience working with US and/or EMEA geographies
- 2 or 4-year degree in an associated area is preferred: Journalism, Communications, Linguistics
- Strong writing and proofreading expertise.
- Basic understanding of SEO (keyword research and content optimization).
- Preferably with an understanding of the B2B software market.
- Minimum of three years of expertise writing net content material, ideally a mixture of each in-depth research and articles/blogs.
- Experience writing content about software and or/digital content material advertising content material a huge plus.
- Create content material for English-speaking markets (blog articles primarily), in accordance with the digital markets brand.
- Partner with content material analysts based mostly in Barcelona, Spain, to collaborate and produce content.
- Analyze survey knowledge and have the ability to create interesting content material out of it.
- Gain market knowledge. Develop a large understanding of software and technology to be able to confirm and challenge the accuracy of our content material.
- Work alongside the advertising group (based mostly in Barcelona, Spain) to ensure the content material strategy and the content plan are helping obtain acquisition and retention objectives.
- Improve high quality. Work intently with the Editing group to make sure quality requirements are met.
- Write content material that’s conversational and engaging. Even although we cover complicated technological ideas, the content material must be simply consumable, understandable, and actionable for our readers.
- Demonstrate full ownership of assignments with exceptional time and task management.
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you