Applications are invited for Creative Lead- Social at Disney + Hotstar, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Disney + Hotstar
Disney+ Hotstar is the fastest growing entertainment brand in India with one of many largest subscription companies within the country, and millions more accessing quality entertainment that’s accessible free. Over the previous six years, Disney+ Hotstar has been instrumental in shaping how Indians consume their favorite content material, migrating audiences at scale from television to a device of their alternative.
- Ideally company background. OTT expertise a plus.
- Confident in creating and executing disruptive concepts for the brand.
- Expertise in social greatest practice across all platforms.
- Ability to work collaboratively with inside groups.
- Ensuring Editorial concepts are clearly communicated and constructed into general consumer plans regularly.
- An author or an artwork director who thinks social-first.
- Concepting, writing, and managing social and digital content material.
- Be format-agnostic and in addition be comfortable with scripts, articles, and posts, to short movie treatments, and so on.
- Leading and proudly owning the content material calendars.
- Developing inventive editorial concepts that make sure the brand and KIN are at forefront of social innovation throughout all platforms.
- Creating social media tips for the brand and guarantee best practices contains TOV and Community Management.
- Monitoring trends and developments, decoding social listening, web optimization and business insights. Identifying alternatives for content material or conversation.
- Working with data analysts to supply regular social media content material that’s knowledgeable by data.
- Proactively suggesting concepts for reactive based mostly on topical and cultural moments and new social platform options/releases.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Samsung SRIB Software Developer Hiring Challenge 2021[Online]: Register by 24th Oct
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- Financial Content Writing Internship at SEBI, Mumbai: Deadline 30th October
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you